trillium outside door hinges - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-14-2007, 10:11 AM   #1

Trailer: Trillium
are these hinges available,and if so from who,i'm new to the fiberglass rv realm. any help would be greatly appreciated.my trillium is a 75 and have been told that the hinges were found on refrigerators ? mine are ok but do have some pitting.
jim davidson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 10:55 AM   #2

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
You can try this place in Calgary.They make new 13 ft Trilliums.
http://www.trilliumtrailers.com/
Old 10-15-2007, 09:03 PM   #3

Trailer: Trillium 13 ft 1976
Smile

Quote:
are these hinges available,and if so from who,i'm new to the fiberglass rv realm. any help would be greatly appreciated.my trillium is a 75 and have been told that the hinges were found on refrigerators ? mine are ok but do have some pitting.
wouldn't use the fridge ones. the wood in the trailer for the screws to bite into has probably turned to dust like mine did. tried to pump JB weld in there but didnt work. decided to quit phaffing around and had them bolted straight through to the inside side with acorn nuts to prevent scratches. just didn't want doors falling of mid camping!!
good luck
Janet G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 11:41 PM   #4

Trailer: Trillium 4500
Quote:
I haven't used these but here is a link to a source you might try: /www.coldsupply.com/hinges/139hinge.htm.
I found this link on another forum and just kept the link info. for reference. Let us know how you make out.
Wally C. is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
trillium