Trillium Windows HELP NEEDED PLEASE :-( - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-18-2010, 09:58 AM   #1

Trailer: Trillium 13 ft
Hello guys, i am restauring now a Trillium camper. I am presently working on the windows and i want to replace all the plastic seal/trim of the windows to make them leak proof but i cant find any of those seal. I went to my local RV store and i dont know if its because they didnt really want to help me, but they couldnt find those seal for me. With all the restauration that people did, im pretty sure someone found those seal somewhere...

Hope someone will be able to help me. Thanks !!!

Attached Thumbnails
seal01.jpg   seal02.jpg  

seal03.jpg  
je.bedard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 08:30 PM   #2

Trailer: Trillium 13 ft 1973
Try Vintage Trailer Supply (google it for the exact website). I got a roll of the large "T" seal for the top for under $20. Enough for all the windows on my 1300. Beware...there is a detent in the track (sorta like a machine - punched dimple) that makes it difficult to thread the new stuff in. Use lots of soapy water as a lube.
If you are resealing because of water leaks, check the seal around the windows first, After about 30 years the butyl rubber sealant has hardened and cracked allowing water in. Lots of info on this site for the re & re job of resealing.
All my other rubber seals are original and, although not as flexible as new, still seal OK.
Have fun...Alistair
Alistair Camelford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 09:14 PM   #3

Trailer: 2007 19 ft Escape 5.0 / 2002 GMC (1973 Boler project)
Registry
Send a message via Yahoo to Alf S.
Hi: je.bedard... Here's the link for VTS click here. They have most if not all the window seals and lots of other stuff too. Enjoy your refit!!!
Alf S. North shore of Lake Erie p.s. here's one of the Boler windows I did in progress.
Attached Thumbnails
new_gaskets_installed.jpg  
Alf S. is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
trillium, windows