Using Red Max for shining up my Trailer - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-04-2012, 11:21 PM   #1

Name: Ron
Trailer: 1999 17' Casita
Texas
Using Red Max for shining up my Trailer

I have never used the Red Max 3 and I wonder if anyone who has used it to shine their Casita trailer could tell me where to get it and what is the best way to apply it after I clean the dirt off my trailer. I believe someone told me once that you can buy the Red Max 3 at Home Depot or Lowe's, that is the two largest hardware stores down here in Houston, TX. Thanks everyone for your help.
jellyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 12:11 AM   #2

Name: John
Trailer: Hunter Compact II
Missouri
I couldn't get Red Max in this area any more. Lowes quit carrying it as a stock item. From what I've read the Zep "wet look finish" is what many are using. That is what I bought this weekend. Both products are from the same company. Good l
uck, John!
vetjeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 12:11 AM   #3

Name: Dave
Trailer: ,Bigfoot 25 foot plus Surfside 14 foot
British Columbia
Quote:
Originally Posted by jellyman View Post
I have never used the Red Max 3 and I wonder if anyone who has used it to shine their Casita trailer could tell me where to get it and what is the best way to apply it after I clean the dirt off my trailer. I believe someone told me once that you can buy the Red Max 3 at Home Depot or Lowe's, that is the two largest hardware stores down here in Houston, TX. Thanks everyone for your help.

I have found it at both Lowes and H-D - It seems the maker now calls it Zepp Wet Look floor finish, so if you cannot specifically find Red Max 3......
BCDave is offline   Reply With Quote