Want the shine - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-13-2006, 06:30 PM   #21

Trailer: Boler 13 ft
Quote:
Gerry, we used something called nu glass, on our boler, made it look like new, was easy to apply and has stayed great.
We purchase it a Home hardware and building centre in canada. Not sure where you can get it in the U.S.A. It is in the boler stored at the lake, I will bring it home and give you the info off the label first chance I get
While down to an auto paint shop the other day getting a battery box welded on the tongue I asked the owner how much for a new paint job on the Boler and he kept eyeing my rusting out 95 Toyota truck and he said the money would be better spent else-where and he took out his car buffer and applied a bit of 3M polishing compond and in about a minute he had a spot about 2 foot around shinning like new and then he changed pads and applied a 3M wax-sealer and it was look I was going for. I told him he could have the job if he wanted it but he declined and offered to loan me the machine and he would get the products for me so this is what I plan to do.
I also plan to start a photo page dedicated to the improvements I have done to the trailer for all to see soon.
Gerry
Gerry is offline   Reply With Quote