Maybe I finally found the culprit.
Add this to our lists of leak sources.
I pulled out the window where the leak was the worst.
Cleaned, rebedded and put back in.
After a rain that night I still had a leak- not bad but some water coming in.
After careful checking I noticed the channel above the window, made to attach a rock guard, seem to be acting as a rain gutter and spilling water onto the window frame, overwhelming the weep hole on that side and thus water coming in, dripping down and into the storage area on front L(viewed from inside)
Since I donít have a rock guard, I removed the hinge channel above the window, and no more leak!
Amazing I didnít see it before.
On another note, it was really simple and easy to clean and re-bed the windows.
I know they are water tight now.
Have been gone for 3weeks and just returned. We had lots of rain while I was gone and the Burro
is bone dry inside.
Just another culprit to run down causing wet floors.