77 Triple E Surf Side tm-14. DECALS - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-01-2016, 10:13 PM   #1

Name: Graeme
Trailer: 1977 triple e surf side
Saskatchewan
77 Triple E Surf Side tm-14. DECALS

Hello everyone

I am new to this forum! I am looking for the original decals for the triple e surf side tm-14. Even if I had a pdf version I might be able to get them printed at a local shop in town. We are pretty much doing a full restoration and would really like to have original decals. Anyone have any luck with this?

I have contacted triple e and only keep decals as early as 2002 on file. Any info would be great!

We are getting close to completing the exterior!
Attached Thumbnails
image.jpg  
Graeme77ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 11:04 PM   #2

Name: Brent
Trailer: Surfside
Manitoba
There are some in the document center, though I think not all of them Fiberglass RV - Document Center - Surf Side
toderash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2016, 07:14 AM   #3

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
You can download the art as provided in the Document Center and take it to a sign shop. They can make the logo decal in any size or color you wish.
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2016, 09:44 AM   #4

Name: sharon
Trailer: Scamp
Virginia
I have a sign shop & will ship. if you can get me pics & sizes we can do it!
sharon_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2016, 10:37 AM   #5

Name: Robert
Trailer: Surf-Side
Manitoba
We got ours at Cardinal Signs in Brandon, Manitoba. They have them on file (size and colors) and could send them to you. That was for the Triple E logos. The TM-14 was okay on our trailer with a bit of paint to make them black again.
Bob in Mb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2016, 06:15 PM   #6

Saskatchewan
Thanks for the info everyone. I have the odd of the surfside logo. Will now be able to get that done in Saskatoon. Can't seem to find the TM-14 one ??
Old 03-11-2016, 09:37 AM   #7

Name: Alex
Trailer: 1977 Triple E Surfside
British Columbia
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByFiberglass RV1457710561.244873.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	95.3 KB
ID:	93247Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByFiberglass RV1457710575.444420.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	96.2 KB
ID:	93248
Here is what I have. I transfered the TM-14 to paper before removing it. I will scan later today when I have access to a computer.

Sent from my iPhone using Fiberglass RV
Alex latch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 08:06 PM   #8

Saskatchewan
surf side decals

thank very much for the traced stencils of the tm-14! very helpful.

fortunately my wife works with someone who has a connection to the original owners of triple e. looks like we are getting a copy of the original triple e decal sent our way! trailer is coming along nicely, cabinets and countertops will be the next task. will post some pics once its all done!

does anyone have any tips for re building the rear shelf above the rear window?

thanks in advance!
Old 03-15-2016, 08:32 PM   #9

Manitoba
Glad to know that it is working out. When we did ours, I took a photo of the decal on another trailer, then measured the faded imprint on our trailer carefully. A cousin in Alberta, who does this kind of thing, plotted it out in his computer program and e-mailed it to us. I talked to the local sign company and then e-mailed them the draft. A gal from there sent me a mock up and we needed to correct the size. I indicated that by e-mail and then received a reply which said, "Oh, never mind. We have the original on file." It came out perfectly. I was given a lesson on applying it and it went on easily.
Old 06-11-2016, 03:38 PM   #10

Name: Jeremy
Trailer: 1978 Tripple E Surfside
British Columbia
Registry
your trailer looks amazing! any chance you may be able to get one more set of those decals for mine or a pdf file to send to our local sign shop? as for the shelve mine in 3/4 plywood with a 1 inch lip on the front, I imagine you could cut one pretty easily? (not sure if mine is original though
jrocmagoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 11:45 AM   #11

Manitoba
Sorry to be so long in answering. We were off Surf-Siding! I hope that you read the whole thread and are aware that I was only talking about replacing the Triple E stickers. On our trailer, the ones that say Surf-Side and TM-14 were still very good and Bob painted over them to refresh them. (There is info on the TM 14 above this post on this thread.) A replacement Triple E decal was not available. Triple E told me that they no longer have any because after a certain age, the glue is not any good anymore. They have a different logo now. As I said, we got ours from Cardinal Signs, 353 Park Ave East, Brandon R7A 7A4 Phone 204-728-0865, fax 204-726-1806. You could also e-mail Dale at dale.cardinal@mts.net As I said, they had it on file but we did have to adjust the measurements. My order (for Beth) would likely be the right measurements for you but you should check with the ghost on your trailer. The decals would be very easy to send to you as they are light weight and pretty resilient. Good luck with that project. They do look so nice when they are done.
Old 07-28-2023, 02:16 AM   #12

Name: Kenny
Trailer: 1979 Triple E Surf
British Columbia
Belly band

Where did you get the shiny looking belly band?
Kenny inVan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2023, 07:20 AM   #13

Manitoba
It is original.

Tags
surfside