A great nite sleep for the 1300... - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-23-2007, 07:22 AM   #1

Trailer: Trillium 13 ft 1974

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN6199.JPG
Views:	237
Size:	52.8 KB
ID:	7928
We found the cushions and foam pas a liitle rough on our first sleepover in the Trill. Costco to the rescue once again. We got a 2 1/2" memory foam mattress cover that works great. It cost around $120 C$. Because the matress is a standard double bed (54") the wrap up the back covers all that snaggy bits that supoort the table (not to mention a little bit extra insulation for those chilly Atlantic nights).

We originally stowed it under the back seat. It went in okay, but "memorized" the shape of the hatch, so extracting it was a bit of a problem. It now lives rolled up in a carpet bag.

Cheers
Don
Don Soulsby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 08:21 AM   #2

Trailer: 19 ft Scamp 19 ft 5th Wheel Dlx / 2001 Ford Ranger 4x4
yeppers.. nothing like a good nites sleep. i bought 2 of the ones at walmart @ $35.00 a piece and put them together to make a more thicker pad. I would say maybe put together they are about 2"...... but its comphy.....
Christi V. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 09:45 PM   #3

Trailer: 1975 Surfside TM14
Quote:
(not to mention a little bit extra insulation for those chilly Atlantic nights).

We originally stowed it under the back seat. It went in okay, but "memorized" the shape of the hatch, so extracting it was a bit of a problem. It now lives rolled up in a carpet bag.

Cheers
Don
Don,

Glad to here that classic fiberglass is popular in my home province of NFLD or NL as they say now. I am originally from Corner Brook but transplanted myself to the central plains of Manitoba in the mid 80's. It's been almost 5 years since my last visit.........guess I should make the effort to come visit my family and friends........................just too many trailer projects!

Enviroguess Canada show the temp as 2 degrees C in St Johns tonite so I hope that Trillium has a furnace!

take care
Gerald
Winnipeg
GHYNES is offline   Reply With Quote