Add-a-shelf - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-28-2013, 01:16 PM   #21

Name: Barbara
Trailer: 2001 Scamp 13
Alaska
Registry
Must echo Lil's compliment on the upholstery and counter top color.

I looked at your profile to see more interior pictures, but you don't have any.

Did you have the cushions reupholstered? It looks like you have them contoured to fit the interior curves.

I really like what I see so far and would love to hear/see more of your interior. I have a standard scamp 13 with factory upholstery (luray - plaid with flower motif - beige blue and red.). I long to redo the interior and am looking for inspiration and this looks very appealing to me.

Now I wanna see your curtains!!!!

Thanks for sharing!
BC Scamper13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 12:01 AM   #22

Name: felix
Trailer: 82 burro 13 "PookaBurro"
Oregon
Quote:
Originally Posted by BC Scamper13 View Post
Must echo Lil's compliment on the upholstery and counter top color.

I looked at your profile to see more interior pictures, but you don't have any.

Did you have the cushions reupholstered? It looks like you have them contoured to fit the interior curves.

I really like what I see so far and would love to hear/see more of your interior. I have a standard scamp 13 with factory upholstery (luray - plaid with flower motif - beige blue and red.). I long to redo the interior and am looking for inspiration and this looks very appealing to me.

Now I wanna see your curtains!!!!

Thanks for sharing!
We had custom cushions made, and yes, the front dinette backs have curved backs to follow the contour. I'll post more pix soon. Thanks!
felix2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 12:16 AM   #23

Name: Linda
Trailer: '77 Scamp
California
Registry
I bed you love spending tme in your little Burro. Its got great style.
Will you please tell me your source for the metal edge band on your shelf and counter tops?
Otters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 09:30 PM   #24

Oregon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otters View Post
I bed you love spending tme in your little Burro. Its got great style.
Will you please tell me your source for the metal edge band on your shelf and counter tops?
I found a carpet store who accessed it from their supplier. It helps to have some dimensions in mind...I made my tables from 3/4" ply, so I found a profile that is common - Edge Trim - Covers 3/4" - Edge Trim - like this. It's available through a lot of suppliers, and isn't too expensive; it comes drilled and countersunk for #5 screws. You apply it by anchoring the first few screws, then slowly, gently form it around the radiused edges with a rubber mallet as you keep adding screws and work your way around the table. Trick - if you drill the holes toward the bottom of the countersunk hole, the screw will pull the "L" flange tight to the table surface. They come in 10' or 12' sticks, so i accessed it locally rather than trying to order online and have it shipped.
Old 09-29-2013, 09:59 PM   #25

Oregon
Here's pix of my galley - I added a countertop because the PO messed up the fiberglass top. The tables match.

Also just fitted out the closet for storage - used 1/2" PVC pipe to make supports - hold a tub on top for pots & pans.

Bathroom junk holder screwed to inside of door for small item storage.
Attached Thumbnails
Burro galley.JPG   Burro closet 1.jpg  

Burro closet 2.jpg  
Old 09-30-2013, 06:58 PM   #26

Name: Carl
Trailer: 2013 Lil Snoozy #161 (SOLD)/2010 Tacoma
NE Oklahoma
Those are nice ideas, and best part = workable.
carlkeigley is offline   Reply With Quote