Counter space - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-17-2012, 10:12 PM   #1

Name: Neil
Trailer: Boler
California
Registry
Counter space

I just bought a boler a few weeks ago and like most have found that counter space is at a bit of a premium. I was lucky enough to have bought a boler where the PO had made a 'counter extender' to fit overtop of the stove. It can be removed when needed and put back in place when needed. There's nothing really there to lock it in place, but it fits in nice and snug and doesn't move when traveling or when things are placed on it.

It is nice to have when prepping the food, but I think I'm going to pick up a portable BBQ and do most of the cooking outside whenever possible and save the stove for making coffee, or cooking when it's not possible to do so outside. Anywho, just thought I'd attach a few pictures for anyone that may be interested.

nlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 08:26 AM   #2

Name: Laurie
Trailer: 13 Trillium
Alberta
Registry
Cpunterspace always a premium

When I bought my Lil Darlin' I followed some examples on this website and came up with a two piece cover. You'll have to check out the pics on my registry as my @#!?$!!!! computer won't let me upload pics for some reason. So many amazing ideas here! Have fun!
lhanna is offline   Reply With Quote