Fiberglass RV restoration in the Western US ? - Fiberglass RV

Old 06-06-2020, 02:56 PM   #1

Name: Brad
Trailer: Interested
Montana
Fiberglass RV Redo in the Western US ?

I am considering buying a used fiberglass RV and was wondering if anyone knew of a company that does updating in the Western US ?I am not looking to restore of the exterior along with that I would need uppdating in the interior like install an oven for example.I know most do their own work but was told there may be some that work on redos. Thank you!

Montana Brad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 05:16 PM   #2

Name: Jane
Trailer: Bigfoot 25B21RB
California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montana Brad View Post
I am considering buying a used fiberglass RV and was wondering if anyone knew of a company that does updating in the Western US ?I am not looking to restore of the exterior along with that I would need uppdating in the interior like install an oven for example.I know most do their own work but was told there may be some that work on redos. Thank you!
2007 BF 21RB just listed on the Forum. It has everything you seem to want. Looks like it's in great shape. Any add ons (add'l solar panels, lithium batteries, entertainment system) would be minimal. Located in CA - just a 3 day journey for you. The latest owners purchased the company around 2006/2007. Any recall problems were with 2006 BF21FB models. This trailer should be very sound for you. BF21's seem to be at a premium. If I didn't purchase my '02 last year, I'd buy this one in a heartbeat.

Regarding your other question, there is a fiberglass restoration company that specializes in BFs in BC - just down the road from BF Industries. I read a thread about this company 2-1 years ago. Maybe someone else on the Forum can ID that company. I'm sure if you contact BF industries, they will give you their name and phone number. However, at this time, Canada won't let USA citizens into the country.

Camping season has begun. Decision time for you.

Old 06-07-2020, 07:20 PM   #3

Name: Jann
Trailer: Casita
Colorado
Quote:
There's a great place in Denver but can't remember the name. We've seen them at shows and on TV. Google RV rebuilders in Denver or something like that. They are excellent and do inside and out. We've seen some of their work.
Jann Todd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 07:25 PM   #4

Name: Jann
Trailer: Casita
Colorado
Quote:
My husband thinks there's one in the Salt Lake City, UT area.
Jann Todd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 08:29 PM   #5

Name: Brad
Trailer: Interested
Montana
Thank you.
Montana Brad is offline   Reply With Quote