The addition of the shelves looks neat! Unfortunately the front cabinet in the scamp
follows the rounded contures of the front of the trailer and it makes putting shelving in the front cabinet a bit more challenging (at least if you don't want to loose a bunch of space.
This is what I did for the upper part of the cabinet:
Corner cabinet shelf
Shelf materials: 1/2" plywood with two coats of spar polyurethane, four PVC pipe caps, four sections of 1 inch X 10 inch PVC pipe, four 1/4 inch bolts, four washers and four nylock nuts.
I made a template of the upper right corner cabinet floor using heavy paper. Transfered the pattern to cardboard and cut it out. Using a compass, I reduced the rear radius by two inches to adjust for the curvature of the Scamp
hull 11" above the cabinet floor. Determined the shelf front radius by measuring 13" in from the rear radius of the shelf and modified it on the right side to fit the clearance from the Scamp hull to the cabinet opening. Cut the cardboard to the measurements and did a trial fit at 11" high. It was necessary to remove a couple inch section at the left rear of the shelf in order to get it through the cabinet door without bending. I cut the plywood to the pattern, predrilled and countersunk all bolt holes for the pipe caps, sanded the shelf and sealed with two coats of poly. The pipe caps can be bolted to the underside of the shelf before moving it thru the cabinet opening. The 10" legs must be added after. The shelf is quite sturdy and won't shift in position due to it's shape. Materials cost a total of $4.69 (assuming you have some scrap plywood around).