I know it seems like my pace has slowed but I actually just got sidetracked into redecorating the original Scamp
and decided to just work on them at the same time instead of finishing one, then dragging all the tools back out to work on the ohter one! At least this way when they are done, they will be both be DONE!
Anyway, on Scamp
2 I finally got that eyesore of a fibreglassing job I did on the crushed roof sanded and painted! I confess, I only sanded it well
where I could see it, and I only painted it with a couple of cans of white primer and white spray paint
, but it looks pretty good till I can get it professionally done!!
I used my free roll of Eternabond on the roof around the vent- it has been raining ever since and I wanted that stuff to set some, so the container remains!
Also replaced some of the marker lights
, but then it started raining again...
so I went next door to work inside on Scamp
1! (See pics in my next post!)