Modifying the Boler Shower - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-19-2017, 06:08 PM   #1

Name: John
Trailer: '71 Boler, '87 Play-Mor II
Deep South
Modifying the Boler Shower

Okay so after using our Boler for some time with the shower we added, we have decided to convert it to a wet bath and ditch the utility tub and shower curtain. I am planning to make a fiberglass shower pan and surrounding walls similar to the front wet bath of a Scamp 13 or Casita, Except on the opposite side, so I have to custom make it. Considering an RV toilet but may keep the Dometic porta pottie. Looking for anyone has done something similar with some suggestions on the molding of it before I start fabricating the fiberglass pieces.
Johnny M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 06:52 PM   #2

Name: John
Trailer: '71 Boler, '87 Play-Mor II
Deep South
I found this thread on another site and thought I would share it here with others. The finished result in this thread is very much like what I envision for our Boler's wetbath, but without the tile. One question I have though, if I already have the wood in place for the sink area and such is it necessary to fiberglass that or can I just use a 2 part epoxy to seal it and only fiberglass around the seams and such to tie the floor pan to the walls then go over everything with the 2 part epoxy paint.

Wet Bath Conversion
Johnny M is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boler