Newly bought 1990 Scamp 16ft - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-13-2017, 09:44 PM   #1

Name: Morgan
Trailer: Scamp 16ft
Montana
Newly bought 1990 Scamp 16ft

Hello, My boyfriend and I have been dreaming about owning a Scamp for a few years now and casually looking for one to pop up. We got lucky and now own our first Trailer. She needs some love and we are excited to begin working and renovating. We totally need advice all over the place. My first question is what my options are for the interior walls. Right now it have this foam/plastic like insulation... Right now I am thinking of simply painting it... Is there something you have done to your interior that you LOVE? Also, the outside has become pretty dull. I would like to shine it up a bit but not spend ALL the money... What have you done? Gel Coat?
Morg and Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 10:04 PM   #2

Name: Eric
Trailer: 1987 Casita 16
Illinois
Welcome -- for the outside there is a thread for shining up the outside -- involves cleaning with bar keepers friend and using red maxx wax -- pictures looked really good. Look under the maintance section
EricAllyn is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
scamp