Online Metals - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-23-2010, 09:30 PM   #1

Trailer: 1981 Scamp 13 ft / 2005 Volkswagen Golf TDI
Online Metals

I'd like to recommend a source of metals and plastics to add to the the Links page: Online Metals Online Metal Store | Small Quantity Metal Orders | Metal Cutting, Sales & Shipping | Buy Steel, Aluminum, Copper, Brass, Stainless | Metal Product Guides at OnlineMetals.com . They have a huge and growing selection of aluminum, stainless, brass and all kinds of plastics in both sheets and lots of different shapes. They sell the plain old materials as well as some of the more exotic stuff. Their prices are surprisingly good and they ship relatively fast. They will cut your material to size, one piece or 50. If you live far from a big city where you can usually find this kind of stuff, this might be where you'll want to shop. I live close to Chicago and I still buy from them because their prices are so good. They have warehouses in both Seattle and Cleveland. They even have a program for discounted shipping to Canada.

They also put insufferably bad jokes in their web site.

I used their 5052 aluminum alloy to cover the bottoms of my new floor panels.
Attached Thumbnails
floor rear bot.jpg  
Jon W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 01:44 AM   #2

Trailer: 2008 21 ft Bigfoot Rear Bed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon W View Post
I'd like to recommend a source of metals and plastics to add to the the Links page: Online Metals Online Metal Store | Small Quantity Metal Orders | Metal Cutting, Sales & Shipping | Buy Steel, Aluminum, Copper, Brass, Stainless | Metal Product Guides at OnlineMetals.com . They have a huge and growing selection of aluminum, stainless, brass and all kinds of plastics in both sheets and lots of different shapes. They sell the plain old materials as well as some of the more exotic stuff. Their prices are surprisingly good and they ship relatively fast. They will cut your material to size, one piece or 50. If you live far from a big city where you can usually find this kind of stuff, this might be where you'll want to shop. I live close to Chicago and I still buy from them because their prices are so good. They have warehouses in both Seattle and Cleveland. They even have a program for discounted shipping to Canada.

They also put insufferably bad jokes in their web site.

I used their 5052 aluminum alloy to cover the bottoms of my new floor panels.
For a few years now I have used this company as well. They are fast at a reasonable cost. Recently, I added airbags to my 21’ Bigfoot’s suspension and all steel materials came from them.
GeorgeR is offline   Reply With Quote