ParkLiner Awning - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-15-2013, 08:53 AM   #21

Name: harry
Trailer: New Parkliner owner
North Carolina
Deryk
I'm glad to see you're enjoying your Parkliner! Awning looks great! A Little Guy Silver Shadow teardrop camper followed me home a few weeks ago, I'm in process of devising an awning for it. It'll be freestanding on pvc pipe, aft, over the galley, either side, or as a camperport [carport], in the yard. I told ya you should buy my anti-sway bar, but any full service U-Haul dealer can fix you up. Keep on truckin' bro!
Parkliner salesman,
Harry
harryjhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 10:03 AM   #22

Name: M
Trailer: Influx
Usa
That's an awesome awning Deryk! You did a great job. I have been wanting to outfit ours but we are hesitant to install rails at the same time. After we tackle some more urgent items for ours, hopefully we can look at awning options soon.
Mimi Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 10:56 AM   #23

Name: deryk
Trailer: 2012 Parkliner 2010 V6 Nissan Frontier 4x4
New Jersey
Registry
Hey Harry! Great to hear from ya! Yeah I am loving my ParkLiner! My latest item just showed up, will mount it on friday, a victorian hat hook to hang my fedora on!

I hope you get some serious mileage on that teardrop this summer!

Thanks Mimi, I decided against adding any kind of rail or track. I have a pipe going through a pocket I sewed in the sunbrella and have it laying up on the roof (on the flat part where the hatches are) and use a super strong trucker type bungy cord front and back holding it up there. Last weekend we had some heavy rain and wind... 2 tent pegs pulled out but the awning was still securely attached to the roof. Best of luck with your ParkLiner I'm lookin forward to seeing how you fit the battery boxes in.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost.... J.R.R. Tolkien
deryk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
awning, parkliner