I realize there are a number of helpful posts about sewer hose storage, including how to use square, plastic fence post. I elected to go with the Valterra solution in part because of a time crunch and also because we're condo dwellers so all my work is conducted in the storage yard where my Scamp
lives so access to power, tools, etc it limited.
So here's my review. I got the Valterra A04-5094BK 50-96" model. I looked at pricing from eTrailer and Amazon and elected to go with Amazon. In part, because it was substantially cheaper and in part because of the aforementioned time crunch. Amazon, love them or hate them, has figured out logistics. I know my low price was because Amazon was selling the older design with the hinged door, rather than the updated design with the twist and lock cover, but I decided to take a chance that I would be careful with that old design.
My first mistake was in not reading the dimensional data well enough. The minimum mounting dimension is 48-7/8". The Scamp
sits on a 48" wide frame. Doh! A trip to Menards was required before I even started, just like all my well planned plumbing projects. Menards had a nice black powder coated 90 degree bracket that looked perfect for this application so I bought 4 of them at about $4.50 each. I also bought some replacement machine screws, washers and nyloc nuts since I would be mounting to these brackets and not the frame itself. I already had some self drilling screws left over from another project, an improvement over the self tapping screws that came with the Valterra package.
Installation went fine once I had all the parts and pieces. Because I am tied into that 48" frame, the storage is limited to about 54" total which fits my 15' hose but wouldn't accommodate anything longer. And it's recessed quite a bit under the camper so some awkward squatting is required. I did zip tie the opposite end so I would only have to worry about one hinged door. If I had more time I probably would have attempted the fence post solution but this isn't bad.