RGB LED Lights around Belly Band - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-23-2015, 04:12 PM   #21
Raz

Trailer: Trillium 2010
Reminds me of a Spielberg movie. Raz
Raz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 08:47 PM   #22
Administrator

Trailer: Casita 1999 17 ft Liberty Deluxe
Registry
Sixteen posts have been removed from this thread for violation of Community Rules. "Do not take every opportunity to express your disagreement, incite argument, insult each other, or fan flames. Voice your opinion respectfully and then let it go."
Info on Adding Photos to a Post
RV Life Network FAQ
Mary F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 11:11 AM   #23

Name: James
Trailer: triple e
Alberta
Love it! The belly band looks amazing! ...and regarding the underneath set up with remote.... I just installed the same set up on mine last weekend! Thought I was being original, guess not! Still fun though and sure does give it some pop!
Attached Thumbnails
daytr.jpg   nighttr.jpg  

hudman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 11:29 AM   #24

Trailer: Scamp
Registry
Led decorative lights can be pretty cool in appearance. Solar charged rope lights can be pretty cool particularly multicolored changing LEDs. As for locating your trailer at night there's lots of other options to consider. The one I chose many years ago (8 or 9 years ago) was to put a 4" blue CCFL light inside the trailer. This serves several purposes, the main reason for installation was for a low level light in the middle of the night and not destroy sleep induced night vision. The secondary benefit is windows end up with low level blue light through the curtains which can be seen quit from quit a distance. Other low level lights could do the same thing.

As for seeing critters outside, well, for the past 60 years of camping as teenager on the only critter I've seen in all camping locations is a deer or two and a few chipmunks. In my opinion we as people of the world have way too much fear of the dark. My opinion of backed up by the view of North America from space. Very little dark place left. One never knows there might be fire breathing dragons lurking behind every tree just waiting to gobble you up, they ate all of my ancestors.
Old 08-13-2015, 05:47 PM   #25

Name: Linh
Trailer: UHAUL
California
hudman - looks great! Did you go rgb or just single color?
USDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 07:18 PM   #26

Name: James
Trailer: triple e
Alberta
Quote:
Originally Posted by USDM View Post
hudman - looks great! Did you go rgb or just single color?

Thanks! Used only the blue exterior lights underneath and some interior blue strips inside behind the cupboards, all as more of a novelty to get some laughs(and stand out a bit at the campsite, when necessary). Hooked up to a couple of remotes with a variety of fun settings. I have full regular soft white led lights for everything else, inside and out.

I didn't know they had RGB's otherwise I would have grabbed them!

Sent from my iPhone using Fiberglass RV
hudman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 08:42 PM   #27

Name: Linh
Trailer: UHAUL
California
Quote:
Originally Posted by hudman View Post
Thanks! Used only the blue exterior lights underneath and some interior blue strips inside behind the cupboards, all as more of a novelty to get some laughs(and stand out a bit at the campsite, when necessary). Hooked up to a couple of remotes with a variety of fun settings. I have full regular soft white led lights for everything else, inside and out.

I didn't know they had RGB's otherwise I would have grabbed them!

Sent from my iPhone using Fiberglass RV
i have custom made RgB LEDs in their own waterproof housing. RgB helps cause I can actually change the light according to the ground and it makes for an awesome night light.

My kids and their friends love the Uhaul and the lights. All my neighbors alway ask where to buy, how to install, etc etc. So get ready for all the attention!
USDM is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
led lights, light, lights