There aren't too many pictures I can find of the install on a scamp
13. Of course i didn't get all of the pics of the process I would like to because I installed it in the evening two days before our trip. I will post more pictures after our trip.
I slit the ratfur and slid 1" washer behind the ratfur, you can barely see the fasters in the closets. I used butyl tape around the screws and under the bracket, I may also throw some dicor around the brackets, haven't decided yet, and also will probably have to trim down the bolts a bit.
Overall it was a pretty easy install, the hardest part was actually going through with drilling the holes and with bending the brackets to fit better.