Scamp Cabinet Door Material? - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-21-2006, 08:25 PM   #1
Commercial Member

Trailer: Scamp 16 ft
I have made a lot of modifications to my scamp 16 to enhance access to storage space. In so doing I have used up the bench well covers which were made of the same laminated pasteboard as the cabinet doors. Local lumber yards don't sell laminated pasteboard of any sort, I suppose because it is of such cheap quality that no one would buy it. Do any of you good folks out there know what scamp uses and where to buy it? Scamp will sell me cabinet doors made to my specs, but it would probably be easier and cheaper for me to manufacture exactly what I need from the material, if I can come by it. Thanks, Chandler
Chandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 09:14 AM   #2

Trailer: Former Burro owner and fan!
Registry
I did the same thing ith mine, now I am out of covers

Maybe finding some other wood which compliments the stuff you have? No law says it all has to be the same. If you are modding, the sky is the limit!
Gina D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 10:00 AM   #3

Trailer: 19 ft Scamp 19 ft 5th Wheel Dlx / 2001 Ford Ranger 4x4
We have VJ's here a discount store from mobil home manufactures.. sometime they will carry that fake stuff.. its just finding the right size... and not that it will be the same color either..
Christi V. is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
scamp