Thinking of buying this Boler... - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-09-2023, 01:42 PM   #1

Name: Chris
Trailer: Currently shopping
British Columbia
Thinking of buying this Boler...

Hi folks, I've been on the lookout for a Boler project for a while, on and off. One has come up for sale locally which needs a lot of work. Basically every part of this trailer needs attention. I am under no illusion that this isn't a month's or years long rebuild but I'd like to get the opinion of some of those more familiar with these trailers as to whether it's a worthwhile endeavor and the trailer is worth trying to save.

I haven't seen inside yet except peering through the windows, and it actually looks not bad. It will need a full interior reno, too, but that's nothing compared to the exterior.

It definitely needs to come off the frame and the frame needs repairs, and a new axle. The body has quite a few cracks and botched repairs. No doubt the electrical and gas all needs redoing, plus window seals, etc, etc, etc.

I've uploaded the photos I took to Dropbox at the following URL. Is this worth doing and how much would you pay for this sorry looking old gal?

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/megd6vzld...78iu0ZFQa?dl=0
Chips is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boler