Tile BackSplash - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-16-2013, 07:33 PM   #21

Name: Carol
Trailer: Undecided
Illinois
That is SO beautiful!
Carol in Illinois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 09:23 PM   #22

Name: deryk
Trailer: 2012 Parkliner 2010 V6 Nissan Frontier 4x4
New Jersey
Registry
Thanks! Im thinking of posting it on the ParkLiner fb page... to let people know they can always make it more then it is!

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost.... J.R.R. Tolkien
deryk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 05:58 PM   #23

Name: Amy
Trailer: 1974 Boler
Alberta
adhesive ok next to range?

The backsplash looks great. Any concerns having it close to the gas range? I had looked at the adhesive backsplash squares to use in our boler but thought they said not to use them behind gas ranges.
Amy and Ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 08:52 PM   #24

New Jersey
Registry
Mine are real glass tiles with grout...not worried..... i might do the adhesive tiles on my side dinette

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost.... J.R.R. Tolkien
Old 03-19-2013, 07:33 PM   #25
DJO

Name: DJO
Trailer: Parkliner #40 something
Colorado
Registry
Nice work Deryk!
Don
DJO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 09:23 PM   #26

Name: Diane
Trailer: Casita, previously u-haul ct13
Virginia
Why Deryk you old Glamper you! I just love what you did to the place! Nice upgrade and great job.
D Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 09:29 PM   #27

New Jersey
Registry
Thanks Diane and Don!

Yeah I definatly am happy with the results... forgot to bring my grout sealer that I got from work...will have to do it friday before I head upstate NY this weekend.

In 2 weeks Hopefully I will have pictures of the awning Im makeing! Getting ready for full on camping lol

Old 03-20-2013, 12:21 AM   #28

Name: Linda
Trailer: '77 Scamp
California
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by deryk View Post
In 2 weeks Hopefully I will have pictures of the awning Im makeing! Getting ready for full on camping lol
Aahaaa, you decided to make your awning. I thought you wanted to buy. How's that going? Anxious to compare notes. Although I got a good price on the fabric, I found I didn't save a whole lot. But I so love the accomplishment. Post pix when you get it finished.
Linda
Otters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 07:12 AM   #29

New Jersey
Registry
Will do Linda! Cost wise its about a $130 saveings. I have been looking at sunbrella fabric for a while till I found what I liked and the price was reasonable (well $12 bucks a yard for 14 yards plus shipping) Im still working on it and doing a few things different to it...all about customizing it but will post pictures and a "mod" for it.

Old 03-20-2013, 07:30 AM   #30

New Jersey
Registry
oh, forgot to mention it...I uploaded my pic of the tiled backsplash onto ParkLiner's Fb page and they "liked" it! Maybe it will give them some ideas!

wait till they see an awning! Chandler said he hasn't seen away of attaching them that he has liked ....yet!

deryk

Old 03-20-2013, 09:23 AM   #31

Name: Carol
Trailer: Undecided
Illinois
Quote:
oh, forgot to mention it...I uploaded my pic of the tiled backsplash onto ParkLiner's Fb page and they "liked" it! Maybe it will give them some ideas!

wait till they see an awning! Chandler said he hasn't seen away of attaching them that he has liked ....yet!

deryk
Better be careful, Deryk, or you'll find yourself a job in North Carolina
Carol in Illinois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 08:37 PM   #32

Name: M
Trailer: Influx
Usa
Just catching up on old threads from earlier this year. I must say I am in awe of your tile backsplash. I see that the option is listed as a late 2013 standard option, wondering if you were the inspiration for that. You did a really beautiful job, Deryk. Thanks for sharing.
Mimi Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 11:50 PM   #33

New Jersey
Registry
Thanks Mimi... labour of love to make my ParkLiner into my Bohemian caravan

Old 05-26-2013, 12:07 AM   #34

Name: Linda
Trailer: '77 Scamp
California
Registry
You seem to have made it just perfect and now I hope you're totally enjoying it. This is such a fantastic time of year for camping. Have fun.
Otters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 02:31 PM   #35

Name: Thom
Trailer: Chevy AWD Van Conversion
Astoria Oregon
Registry
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otters View Post
You seem to have made it just perfect and now...
LOL, i just have to say it...
I think the words "for now" finish off the sentence a bit closer to deryk's personality. Somehow i can not imagine it ever being finished the way Mr.Glamper keeps finding things to do, hang, attach, etc...

Archive: Parkliner #35 build thread
accrete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 04:30 PM   #36

New Jersey
Registry
heh ... yup... and I havent had the time to update the new curtains, antique hat hook etc lol

Old 05-26-2013, 05:42 PM   #37

Trailer: 92 16 ft Scamp
Registry
Quote:
heh ... yup... and I havent had the time to update the new curtains, antique hat hook etc lol
Deryk hope you realize that next week-end is the International Glamping Week-end - hope you have plans for getting that glamped up trailer of yours out.
Carol H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 08:23 PM   #38

New Jersey
Registry
Oh yeah Carol, Im camping most weekends this summer. This weekend got messed up with weather and family insanity. But spent friday and saturday night away in my ParkLiner. Next weekend I should be all set up!

Old 05-26-2013, 10:05 PM   #39

Name: M
Trailer: Influx
Usa
Right now our camper is all about kiddie fun... but later ( yes, I'm long term plans for my trailer), I want to do it up Shabby Chic style, chandelier and all!

Sounds like you have an awesome summer ahead of you! Enjoy!! And will watch for additional transformations from you!
Mimi Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 10:37 PM   #40

Name: Chuck
Trailer: tp
Washington
Back Splash

Tile Back splash Bigfoot 21.
Attached Images

FTTRV is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
parkliner