Finally got around to touching up some of the paint and adding the special decal we ordered. A picture of "A snail" and the name "The Snail" added to the back end. We also finished boosting the lettering that is raised in the fiberglass to make it more noticeable to people behind us. I think it looks better. The new canopy looks so retro cannot wait to put it on.
We did something similar with our UHaul VT when we got it. The old UHaul decals were removed, but the raised letters were still there. I re-did them with reflective tape and they show up nicely now, especially when following me at night.