Originally Posted by Ryannichols78
Bill, thank you for your reply. Where do I find my trailer's model number?
1. Measure overall length from hitch to rear bumper. 1300 is the smallest, 13 feet overall. 4500 is approximately 15 feet overall. From what I have read, the 4500 is 4500mm long, which is slightly less than 15 feet. Overall length, not the length of the tub!
2. Look at the data sheet posted inside the closet door.
3. The title
for your trailer.
4. Bed size/rear dinette size.
5. Look at pictures, lower kitchen cabinet is noticeably different between the 1300 and 4500.
6. 1300 and 4500 have fiberglass interiors (cabinets, closet and benches). Wood "like" doors and drawer fronts.
7. Models with wood interior are bigger and are not a 1300 or 4500.
Google Trillium images. To the untrained eye, a 1300 looks just like a 4500. But one is two feet longer.