What type of flooring should we use? - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-05-2022, 11:54 AM   #21

Name: Ron
Trailer: 2001 Casita 17' SD
IN
I’ve worked in the new commercial construction environment for over 30 years and todays commercial carpeting is hard to beat. It wears great, resist staining and repels liquids near as well as solid flooring. Matter of fact my den has commercial 24x24 squares from a motel job and still looks new after 6 years even with two patios on each end. Not to mention the dog door access.

My plan is to use a one piece instal, cut to fit the cabinets while using the trim to hold it in place, over the top of existing factory carpet. Easy in, easy out. The square footage of flooring in a Casita is so small nothing is too hard or expensive to replace.
Personally, the Wife and I don’t care for solid flooring.
Motoboss is offline   Reply With Quote