'Doug Mager' posted 'Mar 11 2010, 11:42 PM' post='348840'
1. Yep, those are the ones, but, but how/WHERE did ya'll find the link?
2. I never even thought to see if I could swing them over to 12V's. THAT'S gunna be a bonus!!!
3. They are definately KQQL white
1. Went to rona.ca and searched for LED, came up on the 3rd page of results.
2. The 12V is what caught my eye, none of Peters fancy DIY voltage converting gizmos required. Especially for those of us that are Elec-trick-ally challenged. Glad to read that Daniel V has alread done the testing and provided a review for us.
3. That will mean they will be OK for over the kitchen counter. I can use my warm whites for ambiance elsewhere.
'David Swinnard' posted 'Mar 11 2010, 03:25 PM' post='348807'
I was interested until I saw the price. Someone is making money with these.
They are in business to make money David. I think they are comparably priced to other LED's we see on here. Remember that there are 3 lights
and a 12V power supply in the kit. Most the posts here on LED's say they paid $10-24 for a single LED bulb replacement or fixture.