SD 2020 Rally Map on Google Maps - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-21-2019, 07:16 AM   #1

Name: XXX
Trailer: whatever
NA
2020 Rally Map on Google Maps

The 2020 Rally Map is now published on Google Maps.

2020 Fiberglass Trailer Rallies

To include your fiberglass event on the rally map, send me (Hidalga) in a Private Message the link to the FiberglassRV.com rally thread. (Copy and paste the URL of your thread).

See How to Effectively Advertise Your Rally to make a thread.

Please contact me for corrections on existing listings.
If there is a rally that you know about that isn't posted, please contact the coordinator to start a forum thread. Don't forget to share your rally in The Roost!

Again, I can often have limited Internet access, so please allow up to a week for new listings or corrections to appear.
Hidalga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2019, 06:04 PM   #2

Name: Ross
Trailer: Trillium 4500
Colorado
Registry
Hi Hidalgo, I really like the google map presentation of all North American rally camper get together. I noticed that there is nearly no presentation in the province of Quebec. So I contacted Serge Lacousiere who organizes a couple of egg events but he does not really speak English so he asked my if I could help. I am attaching two links That represents 2 different outings, can you post in google maps. If you require any info let me know.Egg.Fest.Québec . - egg-fest-quebec.simplesite.com
Ma page d'accueil - bolerama-qc-rvq.simplesite.com
If more I will send, thank you very much.
Seaross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2019, 06:50 PM   #3

NA
Bonjour Ross,
Merci beaucoup! Please let Serge know the rallies you mentioned will be posted on the map immédiatment.

Since you know how to communicate through Fiberberglassrv.com, Please start a thread for each event on the "Rallies, Meets" forum.

See How to Effectively Advertise Your Rally to make a thread.

I can directly link the rally sites you provide through these new threads, and that will help people contact you and Serge with any questions they may have.
If you need further help to establish these threads, please contact me again and I will assist.
Old 01-26-2020, 08:03 AM   #4

Trailer: U-Haul 16 ft Vacationer
Send a message via Yahoo to Kevin A
Good morning! Cindy and I are the hosts for the Pink Elephant Rally at Pike's Peak State Park this May 7-10. Michelle posted on our thread for this year's rally that the link on the 2020 rally map takes people back to the 2019 information. Can this link be updated? Thanks!
Kevin A is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 08:19 PM   #5

NA
Rally Exposure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin A View Post
Good morning! Cindy and I are the hosts for the Pink Elephant Rally at Pike's Peak State Park this May 7-10. Michelle posted on our thread for this year's rally that the link on the 2020 rally map takes people back to the 2019 information. Can this link be updated? Thanks!

Hi Cindy and Kevin,
Thanks for posting a 2020 rally thread. It has been updated and I appreciate your notification of the old link.

It's up to the rally coordinators to do due diligence on their PR, and I'm happy to see you're staying on top of your exposure. If you wish to contribute further to your event, please contribute the details to the monthly newsletter, The Roost.
Old 06-06-2020, 01:57 PM   #6

Name: Ia
Trailer: Casita
Minnesota
So is there no longer a rally map..?
Stavig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 02:16 PM   #7

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stavig View Post
So is there no longer a rally map..?
It's the first link in the top post.
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 07:22 PM   #8

NA
Thank you Donna!

And to re-post the link to the 2020 map for those who missed it in the original post:

2020 Fiberglass Trailer Rally Map
Old 06-15-2020, 10:39 AM   #9

Name: P.
Trailer: SCAMP
PLANT CITY
Hi Hidalga

Just joined the group and wonder how I can locate fiberglass rallies. Will they be sent via my email?

Thanks so much
Zoe 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2020, 11:13 AM   #10

NA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoe 1 View Post
Hi Hidalga

Just joined the group and wonder how I can locate fiberglass rallies. Will they be sent via my email?

Thanks so much

Hi Zoe,
Welcome! I operate independently from fiberglassrv.com, but utilize the forum for building an annual Google rally map and a monthly newsletter for fiberglass trailer rallies.
You can access the 2020 map here:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1jD...tF&usp=sharing

If you'd like to sign up for the monthly newsletter, The Roost, follow this link:
https://jpatane.wufoo.com/forms/z1halboc10hnf3x/

I'm working on The Roost today and will have the July issue out in a few hours, so if you want that issue, sign up soon!

Looking forward to having you join us at these fun events.
Old 08-11-2020, 11:51 AM   #11

Name: Frank
Trailer: Casita
Montana
Hi Hidalga,

I've recently taken over as moderator of the FiberglassRV subreddit on Reddit, www.reddit.com/r/FiberglassRV

With your permission, I'd love to link to your rally map in the sidebar under Upcoming Events, it's a great resource!

Would this be acceptable?

Frank
Frank D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2020, 02:58 PM   #12

NA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank D. View Post
Hi Hidalga,

I've recently taken over as moderator of the FiberglassRV subreddit on Reddit, www.reddit.com/r/FiberglassRV

With your permission, I'd love to link to your rally map in the sidebar under Upcoming Events, it's a great resource!

Would this be acceptable?

Frank

Hi Frank,
I just saw your post. I'll PM you shortly.
Old 08-24-2020, 07:40 PM   #13

Name: Sue
Trailer: Casita Patriot '13
Pennsylvania
I would have come if I could book a site. None left.

Sigh
jazzjunkysue is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
rally