KS 2021, Sep 15-19: Kansas Eggstravaganza - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Rallies | Camping | Trip Reports > Rallies, Get-togethers, Molded Meets (Archive)
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 12-06-2020, 02:02 PM   #1

Trailer: Casita 17 ft Spirit Deluxe
2021, Sep 15-19: Kansas Eggstravaganza

The 2021 Kansas Eggstravaganza will be September 15 - 19, 2021. The location has not been determined.
Tom McRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 02:58 PM   #2

Kansas Eggstravaganza XIV (14)

After looking at a few options for this year’s gathering we have decided to return to Farnum Creek Campground at Milford Lake.

Attendees are responsible for making their reservations with the Corps of Engineers. I use recreation.gov. The dates remain September 15 – 19, 2021. Reservations can be made 6 months in advance of your arrival date.

Tom
Old 03-12-2021, 09:25 AM   #3

Kansas Eggstravaganza XIV (14) - September 15 - 19, 2021

Kansas Eggstravaganza XIV (14) - September 15 - 19, 2021

Reservations will open in March on the same day of the month as the first day you reserve in September. (If you are reserving September 15th you can reserve your campsite on March 15th).

We are returning to Farnum Creek Campground at Milford Lake. The dates remain September 15 – 19, 2021.

Attendees are responsible for making their own reservations with the Corps of Engineers. I use recreation.gov.

After being cooped up at home for most of the past year Joyce and I are planning on doing a lot of traveling now that we have our Covid-19 shots. We will not have internet access during much of the time. This means that I will not be sending many updates or trying to maintain a roster this year.

Just make your reservations and show up for the gathering. Agenda will be about the same as usual.

Most people want to continue the rally bags so just plan on our usual number of around 30 – 35.

*Rally Bags
We share something we have discovered in our camping experiences. There will be a bag for each Rig so you can add something to each bag if you wish. The only rule is: CHEAP! (Hint: Dollar Store) It can be something you make, something you buy, a useful website, a recipe you really love, a hint for your Egg, an appropriate cartoon, anything you think others would appreciate. The possibilities are endless. We will pass the bags out on Saturday evening and discover our “treasures”. It should not be a burden so remember to keep it simple and fun.

Tom
Old 03-12-2021, 02:12 PM   #4

Name: Brian&Christy
Trailer: Escape 21C
Kansas
Has anyone been to the campground since the flooding? Have all sites been repaired since then?
ADVCAMPER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2021, 02:42 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADVCAMPER View Post
Has anyone been to the campground since the flooding? Have all sites been repaired since then?
Yes and yes.
Old 03-13-2021, 12:11 PM   #6

Name: Brian&Christy
Trailer: Escape 21C
Kansas
Thanks Tom, we have reserved spot 15 for the week. See you all there.
ADVCAMPER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2021, 10:57 AM   #7

Name: Ken & Ellen
Trailer: 2016 Scamp 16 ft Deluxe
Indiana
A26

Ken And Ellen Site A26. 14.-19 Sept. 16 ft Scamp
KenEllen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 01:38 PM   #8

Kansas Eggstravaganza Update

When I checked a couple days ago there were 2 sites available for the whole rally and about 8 that had some days available.

I am not trying to maintain a roster this year so just make your reservations with the Corps of Engineers. (I use recreation.gov.) Then show up for the gathering, we will work things out.

I will send the agenda in late August. It will be about the same as usual.

Last year most people did not want to go out for lunch as a group due to Covid. Do you want me to make arrangements for the group or skip it this year?

Most people want to continue the rally bags* so just plan on our usual number of around 30 – 35.

*Rally Bags
We share something we have discovered in our camping experiences. There will be a bag for each Rig so, if you wish, you can add something to each bag. The only rule is: CHEAP! (Hint: Dollar Store) It can be something you make, something you buy, a useful website, a recipe you really love, a hint for your Egg, an appropriate cartoon, anything you think others would appreciate. The possibilities are endless. We will pass the bags out on Saturday evening and discover our “treasures”. It should not be a burden so remember to keep it simple and fun.

Tom
Old 07-24-2021, 08:15 PM   #9
VBK

Name: Kay
Trailer: 13' Scamp
Kansas
2021 Rally

About a month ago, we sold our motorhome and downsized to a Scamp 13'
I found your Rally information . We might be able to attend...understanding that the reserved campground would be booked up...if we come out from KC area...and stay at another campsite...may we attend your group gatherings ?

Kay
VBK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2021, 08:33 PM   #10

I was told just last evening that a site opened up.
Old 07-24-2021, 08:50 PM   #11
VBK

Name: Kay
Trailer: 13' Scamp
Kansas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom McRae View Post
I was told just last evening that a site opened up.
Thank you
VBK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2021, 02:34 PM   #12

2021 Kansas Eggstravaganza September Update

2021 Kansas Eggstravaganza September Update

Hard to believe that it is only 2 weeks away.

Since I have not been trying to keep track of attendees so I really do not know how many to plan for.

Please register at the rally headquarters (our Casita, the one with the Sunflower on the front) when you arrive and get set up.

Please wear a mask if you are gathered in a larger group or at all times if you are not vaccinated.

This year’s “Let’s Do Lunch” will be a brown bag affair. Make your own or buy a lunch and bring it to selected location and we will eat together.

Pizza party on Friday and ice cream on Saturday (Saturday night sundaes) will be as usual.

Rally bags? Campground is almost completely booked, but do not know how many are for the rally. We are going to plan for around the usual number of 30 to 35.

Just learned that A37 is or will soon be available.
Old 09-03-2021, 01:01 PM   #13

Sites available

There have been some cancellations so there are currently 4 sites available in A loop for the dates of the rally according to Recreation.gov.

Tom
Old 09-19-2021, 03:41 PM   #14

Well number 14 is in the books. Save the dates for number for 15:
2022 Dates
9/12 - 13 pre-rally
9/14 - 18 Eggstravaganza XV (15)
Location to be determined later