OR 2022, July 21-24: 2022 Oregon Gathering - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-18-2022, 11:20 PM   #21

Name: Marcy
Trailer: Scamp
California
Hi Deb, I had hoped to attend the rally at Bullard Beach this year but when I looked on January 18th all the campsites were booked. Is there a cancelation list that I could get on?
Marcy
Marcy on the Move is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2022, 11:37 PM   #22
Commercial Member

Trailer: We have had all the brands at least once.
Bandon

Hi Marcy,
Sending you a PM.

Deb
Deb & Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2022, 03:41 PM   #23

Trailer: 2009 Escape ('Suite Escape')
Registry
Bandon

I was fortunate, after spending a lot of time, to get A61 from the 14th through the 28th. I am looking forward to seeing old friends and making new ones.
Sandra L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2022, 08:10 AM   #24

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
Circles in the Sand releases 2022 schedule on southern Oregon coast:

https://www.hereisoregon.com/experie...gon-coast.html
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2022, 06:45 PM   #25

Name: BethAnn
Trailer: Casita
WA
July meeting

I can't make it this year but would love to have more information about your group!

Thank you!
bethannbock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2022, 05:26 PM   #26

Trailer: 2009 Escape ('Suite Escape')
Registry
It is eclectic.��
Sandra L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2022, 05:30 PM   #27
Commercial Member

bethabnnbbock: Beth Ann-

Our group is different every year so there really isn't any information about it. It is very informal and relaxed. What are you looking for? I can tell you this isn't strictly a Casita group but open to all brands of towable molded fiberglass trailers. This years schedule of events will be posted early next month on CasitaForum.com

Deb
Host
Old 05-25-2022, 08:33 PM   #28

Name: BethAnn
Trailer: Casita
WA
Thank you so much! Just looking for groups to connect with and learn from. I will watch for your posts. New Casita owner so all info is good info!
bethannbock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2022, 01:00 PM   #29
Commercial Member

Schedule of events-Oregon Gathering 2022

2022-OREGON GATHERING- BULLARD’S BEACH- BANDON, OREGON

WHAT’S HAPPENING AND WHEN SCHEDULE- ( All activities are totally optional if you choose to participate or not.)

***Watch the white board posted at site A 60 for updated information and changes. ***

Thursday - July 21, 2022- Be sure to check with Jim in campsite B15, who is organizing a mid-morning caravan to a local U-Pick blueberry patch for anyone that is interested.

Thursday- July 21st- 5 pm- Come and meet everyone at our ice breaker night located at the East shelter/pavilion near boat ramp. There will be lots of parking at shelter or across the street at the boat ramp. Snacks/appetizers to share are optional. You will need to bring your own chairs, food, plates, utensils, drinks, etc. SORRY NO DOGS OR PETS ALLOWED AT FOOD EVENTS.

Thursday- July 21st- Sign up for your personal appointment to find out what your trailer SINGLE AXLE TRAILERS ONLY- really weighs. The sign up sheet will be in camp site # B24. There will only be 4 time slots on Friday and 4 on Saturday. Frederick is bringing his certified/calibrated scales and he will weigh your trailer in your campsite by appointment only. Frederick made his living as a weigh master for years.

Friday- July 22, 2022- 10:30 am- Bring your chairs and meet at campsite B15- to learn about Beginning Solar and see the installation on a Casita. PLEASE DON’T BRING DOGS OR PETS TO CLASS.

Friday July 22, 2022- 11:30: Held at Campsite B15. Join in on
Questions and answers session hosted by Jim and Mac.

Saturday- July 23, 2022- 1 pm - Meeting at the EAST SHELTER ( by the boat ramp)- Join us for a class on “Baking without an oven alternatives”, by Kathie and Deb. Bring your own chairs. PLEASE DON’T BRING YOUR DOGS OR OTHER PETS WITH YOU.

Saturday- July 23,2022- 2pm “Tips on replacing your awning”, talk by Dave and Kathie in space # B14. BRING YOUR OWN CHAIRS. PLEASE DON’T BRING PETS TO THIS CLASS.

Saturday- July 23, 2022- HOT DOG ROAST -5 pm- To be held at the East shelter/pavilion near boat ramp. Bring your hot dogs-plus chairs, eating utensils, drinks, etc. Our annual group picture will be taken right after the hot dog roast- bring your smiles and happy faces.
SORRY NO DOGS OR PETS ALLOWED AT FOOD EVENTS.

Sunday- Time to walk around visiting and saying safe travels-until we meet again.

REMINDER: IF YOU ARE CAMPING WITH CHILDREN BE SURE TO CHECK IN FOR THE JR. RANGER PROGRAM THAT OFFERS LOTS OF FUN AND FREE ACTIVITIES.

If you are new to the Bandon area here are a some links to plan your trip:

http://www.bandon.com

http://visittheoregoncoast.com/cities/bandon/

https://oregonstateparks.org/index.c...p_juniorRanger

Circles in the Sand 2022 schedule:
https://www.hereisoregon.com/experie...gon-coast.html

REMINDER: YOU MIGHT WANT TO PRINT THIS TO HAVE YOUR OWN COPY OF ACTIVITIES.

LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ALL THIS YEAR!

Deb & Chuck
Hosts
Campsite # A60

This is also posted at: CasitaForum.com
Old 07-16-2022, 11:58 AM   #30

Name: Robin
Trailer: Escape17
California
Deb, my name is Robin Primavera- site this year A-32. I have a medical situation going on where I cannot come to Bandon after all. My site is right next to Deb Staines and has full hook ups. I was supposed to arrive today, and leave the 25th. Anyone in need of a site before I let the park know I cannot make it?
robinnorcal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2022, 11:59 AM   #31

Name: Robin
Trailer: Escape17
California
Please do not reply to this messaging on the forum. Please cell me or text me at 916-759-6607
robinnorcal is offline   Reply With Quote