MN 2022, May 5-8: Kathio, Mille Lacs SP - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-05-2022, 06:17 PM   #1

Trailer: 2005 13 ft Scamp / 2004 Honda Odyssey
2022, May 5-8: Kathio, Mille Lacs SP

https://reservemn.usedirect.com/MinnesotaWeb/

Scrambled Eggs will gather again at Mille Lacs Kathio State Park, Petaga Campground, on the nights of May 5,6,7, 2022. We arrive on Thursday and leave on Sunday.

Reservations for this time slot opened today. As I post there are about 4 electric sites available. Non-electric sites are open.

The Mother ship will be the meeting area, Site 40.

Looking forward to seeing people again.

Nancy
Nancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2022, 05:58 PM   #2

A tour for those interested

https://www.mnhs.org/millelacs

The Mille Lacs Indian Museum is still closed for the season when we gather. This is an excellent museum well worth the visit.

For those interested we can have a private tour on Saturday morning from 10:00 to 12:00. The entry fee is $8 per person for anyone interested.

Pot Luck. Several of us are still not wanting to do pot luck. Those of you who want to share meals can do so on your own.

All electric sites are reserved. There are still about 9 non electric available for anyone who can do without electricity.

BTW, we had several inches of snow up here in the north today. Will winter ever end? Makes it difficult for me to plan the ice cream social I am thinking about.

See you all in about a month. Nancy
Old 04-19-2022, 08:26 AM   #3

Name: Sheila
Trailer: Casita
MN
Camping Spot available

To whomever,
It is with great sadness, I have cancelled my reservation for the Scrambled Egg gathering. But on the other hand this has opened up one spot. If you hurry it might be available. I just cancelled the reservation I had.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy View Post
https://reservemn.usedirect.com/MinnesotaWeb/

Scrambled Eggs will gather again at Mille Lacs Kathio State Park, Petaga Campground, on the nights of May 5,6,7, 2022. We arrive on Thursday and leave on Sunday.

Reservations for this time slot opened today. As I post there are about 4 electric sites available. Non-electric sites are open.

The Mother ship will be the meeting area, Site 40.

Looking forward to seeing people again.

Nancy
Mnjamas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2022, 11:42 AM   #4

Water

Water will be turned on in the park on the 6th. Those of us who need the restroom may need to use vault toilets for a while until the restroom is open.

Quite relieved when I called the park and they said water will be available for the weekend.

Nancy
Old 08-25-2022, 07:09 AM   #5

Name: Perry
Trailer: 2016 Bigfoot 25RQ
Lanesboro, Minnesota, between Whalan and Fountain
Rather than start a new thread I thought I'd ask it here.

Will there be a Minnesota Fiberglass Rally this fall (2022)?

Thanks,

Perry

Previous Eggs -2018 Escape 5.0 TA, 2001 Scamp 16' Side Bath, 2007 Casita 17' Spirit basic, no bath, water or tanks, 2003 Bigfoot 25B25RQ, that we regreted selling
Perryb67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2022, 10:50 AM   #6

Sept 8,9,10

Hi Perry,

We will be gathering at Kathio again on the nights of Sept, 8,9,10. Some of us will be there on the 7th also.

There are only about 4 non electric sites available. #52 is just down the hill from the gathering place which is #40. When I just looked it is still available. I also noticed the #49 is only taken for Saturday night. That is closer yet to the gathering place.

Sorry I did not post the event. The electric sites fill on the first day one can reserve, and I hope the non-electric have been taken by our folks too. maybe not since I failed to post.

Nancy
Old 04-30-2023, 06:39 PM   #7

Name: Carolyn
Trailer: Scamp
Minnesota
What internet site is rallies listing for 2023 and beyond.i see fiberglassrv not listing them for MN.? Any thing for 2023 rallie that need to know or bring,will bring popcorn machine bags only for 2023.wont have crafts this year, hectic year.Cant wait to get into camper after a long winter,hope it's warm and bright.Hope all is well with everyone.
CarolynG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2023, 07:38 PM   #8

Hi Caroline,

Sorry I did not post May gathering. May 4,5,6 at Kathio.

Water may not be on until Friday.

We will have snack (crackers, cheese, veggies) around noon on Saturday. Weather permitting I expect afternoon music again.

Park ranger will give talk on Saturday at 10:30.

gathering place should have coffee and goodies in the mornings.

No other activities that I know about. Be sure to bring your chairs and hang out at site 40.

Nancy
Old 02-28-2024, 09:42 AM   #9

Name: Carolyn
Trailer: Scamp
Minnesota
Nancy,kathio rallies 2024 may.

Hi Nancy Just go out hospital.surgery. past five months three hospital visit,I guess I'm starting this year out with a bang Question I have a fairly new five gallon pressure cooker to give to anyone at kathio rallies to make popcorn in it does have lid.is there a person who can bring the popcorn oil and popcorn.we can always get up a collection for it( oil,popcorn).I'll bring it with me also finishing up with my crafts this year so will bring a small one with me. We don't know the new scamp sit everyone is on to talk,can't get into scramble eggs .can you send it to me and dates everything happening at kathio s so what to bring as to food.thanks a lot SCAMP FRIEND CAROLYN AND LEE
CarolynG is offline   Reply With Quote