MB 2024, Aug 16-18: Manitoba Fiberglass & Vintage Camper Rally August 16-18 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-15-2024, 10:18 AM   #1

Trailer: Trillium 13 ft
Registry
2024, Aug 16-18: Manitoba Fiberglass & Vintage Camper Rally August 16-18

Our 15th Year!
Manitoba Fiberglass & Vintage Camper Rally is August 16-18, 2024

Reservation for camp sites open April 12th at 7:00am Central time.

Join us for one of the larger Vintage Rallies in Canada! Located at St Malo Provincial Park just 40 minutes North of the USA border and 40 minutes South of Winnipeg (the original home of the Boler)

St Malo Park has two beaches, hike and bike trails, modern facilities and is a great lake for kayak or paddle board as it is a non-motorized lake!

We are planning for a Potluck Dinner, Meet & Greets, Workshops, Trailer Tours, swap meet and more!

Open to all Moulded Fiberglass trailers and all types of Vintage trailers along with all years and makes of Teardrop trailers.

Camp sites start at only $19.95nt and registration is only 5.00 paid when you arrive. The Manitoba Parks Reservation service can be found at this link:
https://manitoba.goingtocamp.com/

Please see our Facebook Group for more details.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/812329005547271

Hope to see you there and Thank you from your hosts, Roland H and Rick M
Old 03-23-2024, 11:58 AM   #2

Name: carolyn
Trailer: 2005 casita sd
Michigan
I am trying to find St Malo Manitoba in their park system but it says so such park. Where is the rally? and how can I join the facebook group? We have a 16' Casita Egg.
garycarolyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2024, 12:00 PM   #3

Name: Linda
Trailer: Scamp
North Dakota
Thanks for posting! I grew up in MN about an hour away from St. Malo and look forward to camping there!
Linda M R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2024, 12:47 PM   #4

Name: Dave
Trailer: 2013Escape 21
Iowa
St Malo

Quote:
Originally Posted by garycarolyn View Post
I am trying to find St Malo Manitoba in their park system but it says so such park. Where is the rally? and how can I join the facebook group? We have a 16' Casita Egg.
Google St.Malo Provincial Park

That will get you the Website for the Park and a Map
Nice park with a good campground and level sites when I was there a few years back. Good Pitluck with musical entertainment afterword. Vintage rigs and a few vintage tow rigs were fun for me to see.
Iowa Dave
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_1584.jpg  
Iowa Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2024, 07:07 PM   #5

Registry
Quote:
Thanks for posting.
St Malo is in the reservation system. I wish I could put links in this post but it does not seem to allow me! So you need to Google: Go to the Manitoba Parks Reservation Service and start making a reservation, there will be a drop down menu with all the Parks and St Malo is in there. You will not be able to complete the reservation however you can view different sites and look at the park map.... April 12th the system will open to take reservations.

Again wish I could put a link here for you to join our group but do not seem to be able to? So you just need to go on Facebook and do a Search for Manitoba Fiberglass and Vintage Camper Rally. Our group will pop up and then just request to join.
Its our 15th year and hope to see you there, thanks again.
Roland
Old 03-23-2024, 07:09 PM   #6

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda M R View Post
Thanks for posting! I grew up in MN about an hour away from St. Malo and look forward to camping there!
Thank you! Our 15th year and looking for a great event...see you there!
Old 03-23-2024, 07:10 PM   #7

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowa Dave View Post
Google St.Malo Provincial Park

That will get you the Website for the Park and a Map
Nice park with a good campground and level sites when I was there a few years back. Good Pitluck with musical entertainment afterword. Vintage rigs and a few vintage tow rigs were fun for me to see.
Iowa Dave
Thanks Dave, hope to see you again!
Roland
Old 04-09-2024, 12:37 PM   #8

Registry
Rally workshops

Good News... I have arranged for two workshops to take place at this years rally! One on maintenance of campers and the second on solar options for camping. Times will be posted later.

This Friday the 12th April, 7am is the opening of site reservations, if you have not started a free account with Manitoba Provincial Parks please do that soon. On Friday look for the following location: St Malo - Sunset Shores - Sections C or D or J or as close as possible.

See our Facebook Group for ongoing information. Just go into Facebook and do a search with our rally name!
Old 04-14-2024, 07:39 AM   #9

Registry
The Provincial Park Reservation system is now open! Book your site for our rally.
Link to book your camping site: https://manitoba.goingtocamp.com/

After booking your site it is only $5.00 fee to register for the rally, paid when you arrive. Full Rally this year, Workshops, trailer tours, potluck, swap meet....

In the online reservation system go to the Sunset Shores area, then try to book as close to Section "C" as possible. (section I or H or J may still have openings)

More info and details on our Facebook Group, free to join!
Link:https://www.facebook.com/groups/812329005547271
Old 04-14-2024, 08:26 AM   #10

Registry
Quote:
Hi again, The Park is now taking reservations...below is the link for the Parks reservation service:
Once in their service, go to "St Malo" from the pull down menu, then the Sunset Shores area, then find a site close to Section "C" such as I or J.

https://manitoba.goingtocamp.com/

You can view and booked the site now. Thank you and please see our Facebook Group for more details.
Old 04-16-2024, 05:08 AM   #11

Registry
One more note:
St Malo Provincial Park for Aug 16-18 does sell out every year so please book your campsite soon! If you are not 100% sure on attending it is a small fee to cancel or change your reservation so you can book a site and then decide.

Campsites only 15.75 per night. Rally fee only 5.00 per adult paid at the rally,

(if your plans change its only 10.00 nonrefundable to cancel, or 4.00 to make changes)
Old 04-30-2024, 07:39 PM   #12

Registry
Section I and Section H have good spots available...see our Facebook group for more information.
Old 05-04-2024, 08:16 AM   #13

Registry
2024 Manitoba Rally - Activity Schedule: (space/sites still available)

Friday, 16 August:

6:00 pm - start of in-person registration at campsite C100 (Rick and Shirley’s site) $5.00 per adult to register.
8:00pm Meet & Greet in site C100 area. Bring a chair (and instrument if you have) and meet the other Group members around the fire.

Saturday, 17 August:

10:00am - Workshop “Riveting Experience” everything you wanted to know about riveting and wheel bearing maintenance. By Dave Bell our very own vintage camper expert! Site C100
1:00pm - Workshop “Solar Power” by Kevin Nichols owner of K & C Solar in Winnipeg. RV solar info and Q&A session. In site C100
2:30pm - Start of the Trailer Tour- more info to follow
** This afternoon pop in to campsite C104 and discuss solar with Karen and Dennis. DIYers who have experience with solar on their camper and a cottage.
6:00pm - Our world famous Potluck Dinner! Campsite C100 area. Bring your own plate/cutlery/beverage and a dish to share!
8:30pm Meet & Greet site C100, bring a chair and if you like your instrument and voice ��

Sunday, 18 August:

8:00am-10:00am Farewell Coffee/tea at Campsite A144, just bring a mug...coffee/tea is waiting for you and say goodbye to our fellow campers.
Old 05-04-2024, 08:21 AM   #14

Registry
Link to our Rally, Facebook Group:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/812329005547271/
Old 05-05-2024, 07:41 AM   #15

Registry
Campsites still available for the Rally

If you prefer to phone and make a campsite reservations here is the number for the Manitoba Parks Reservations Service....

1-888-482-2267

Tags
fiberglass, rally, vin