OR 2024, July 25-28: Oregon coast gathering 2024-Bullards Beach state park - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-15-2024, 11:12 AM   #1
Commercial Member

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
2024, July 25-28: Oregon coast gathering 2024-Bullards Beach state park

January 2024 Oregon Coast Gathering Bandon, Oregon July 25-July
20th, 2024

It's about time for the early birds to think about making their reservations this month. I have my fingers crossed that my health will be stable and we will be at Bandon in July 2024. Either way I am making the plans as I always do. Now I am asking for volunteers to teach classes. This isn't anything formal. I am just looking for people who have DIY projects to share, a hobby, a skill, or anything you find interesting because probably someone else finds it interesting too. Please think about it. This group loves their classes and informal talks learning and hearing about new things. I know last year a couple of people were already talking about doing something this year. PLEASE PM ME AND I WILL GET YOU ON THE SCHEDULE WHEN IT WILL WORK OUT FOR YOU ! Just a reminder -Giveaway Drawing: Do you have any no longer used camping/trailering accessories that you would like to recycle to our group? We had so much fun last year with this activity we plan to do it again so start saving items you can donate to it. More on this later.

Remember you can make reservations 6 months in advance of the date you want to arrive at Oregon State Parks and you can stay 14 days if you wish. I do NOT keep a waiting list for campsites. It is up to you to get your own spot from Reserve America.

Looking forward to another fabulous Oregon Gathering! I will be posting a schedule of events when it is closer to the date. Check back on the Casitaforum.com for updates and this forum.

Deb & Chuck
Hosts
2008 Bigfoot 17.5 -30th Anniversary model
Deb & Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2024, 11:18 PM   #2

Name: bruce
Trailer: Mini T
Washington
Could we have an accurate days listed please.
blueruby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2024, 12:10 AM   #3
Commercial Member

CORRECTION TO THE PREVIOUS EMAIL.......

... SORRY.........Oregon Coast Gathering Bandon, Oregon July 25-July
28th, 2024

It's about time for the early birds to think about making their reservations this month. I have my fingers crossed that my health will be stable and we will be at Bandon in July 2024. Either way I am making the plans as I always do. Now I am asking for volunteers to teach classes. This isn't anything formal. I am just looking for people who have DIY projects to share, a hobby, a skill, or anything you find interesting because probably someone else finds it interesting too. Please think about it. This group loves their classes and informal talks learning and hearing about new things. I know last year a couple of people were already talking about doing something this year. PLEASE PM ME AND I WILL GET YOU ON THE SCHEDULE WHEN IT WILL WORK OUT FOR YOU ! Just a reminder -Giveaway Drawing: Do you have any no longer used camping/trailering accessories that you would like to recycle to our group? We had so much fun last year with this activity we plan to do it again so start saving items you can donate to it. More on this later.

Remember you can make reservations 6 months in advance of the date you want to arrive at Oregon State Parks and you can stay 14 days if you wish. I do NOT keep a waiting list for campsites. It is up to you to get your own spot from Reserve America.

Looking forward to another fabulous Oregon Gathering! I will be posting a schedule of events when it is closer to the date. Check back on the Casitaforum.com for updates and this forum.

https://oregonstateparks.reserveamer...&parkId=402398

Deb & Chuck
Hosts
2008 Bigfoot 17.5 -30th Anniversary model[/QUOTE]
Old 01-19-2024, 02:02 PM   #4
Commercial Member

2024 Oregon Coast Gathering -Bullard's Beach, Bandon, Oregon

Okay here I go again this year...asking.... no pleading for people to share their hobbies, camping tips, or interests in a short hour talk . I already have one very interesting sounding class from someone that will be coming. Message me if you have any questions about this. A class on cooking, trailer maintenance or anything is always of interest to our group.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Deb
Host
Old 01-20-2024, 06:05 PM   #5

Name: Dave & Kathie
Trailer: 2013 Escape 21
Oregon
Registry
Thanks Deb, Haven't been for several years and are hoping to go this year. We'll definitely think about classes or workshops...

Dave and Kathie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2024, 11:15 PM   #6

Name: Sam
Trailer: Boler
British Columbia
Registry
It may workout for me to attend with my 1978 17ft boler @that70strailer I’m attending Rally on the River in Brownsville July 17-21. If I’m attending I’m capable of doing a paint party style lesson but will not be packing supplies or some other kind of craft class as I’m in the midst a month long roadtrip. Perhaps I can get more information about this event. Is there a Facebook group or website. I’m rarely on this forum I just logged in to post information about the 3 events on Vancouver Island I help organize.

I can be reached by email that70strailer@gmail.com
Old 02-22-2024, 11:47 PM   #7

Name: Tom
Trailer: Casita
Oregon
Space A6 at Bullards Beach opening up

Hi Everyone,

I know it's a bit hard to get a reservation at Bullards Beach for the 2004 gathering. So I thought some of you might be interested that we are giving up our reservation for site A6. (We have moved to A11.) Our A6 reservation dates are July 22-29. If you are interested in this site, let me know.

Regards,

Tom Elliott
TomE11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2024, 10:34 AM   #8
Commercial Member

Hello everyone,

I am asking again if anyone would like to share a hobby or give a short talk on a subject? I have a few people who have volunteered to share a skill or tips that have worked for them that have contacted me. I am always looking for more because we all enjoy them. PM me if you have an idea you want to talk about with me. All it will cost you is your time!

Deb
Host
Old 04-28-2024, 05:16 PM   #9
Commercial Member

Bullard's beach-oregon gathering

HI EVERYONE,

This is just a reminder to bring any camping related, etc. items you would like to donate for our free raffle that is always lots of fun. We have had some really great and interesting items in previous free raffles. For the first timers we bring items to donate at our Saturday night gathering at the shelter . You don't have to buy any tickets it is all FREE. By attending your space number is automatically entered in our free raffle and when your space number is drawn you can go up to the free raffle tables and see if there is something you would like to take home. It's been lots of fun in past years and we have had requests to keep it going so this is the reminder to start stockpiling your unwanted items to bring now.

Deb
Host
Old 04-30-2024, 10:59 AM   #10
Commercial Member

Have to cancel your spot? READ THIS FIRST....

REMINDER: I know of a few people that are looking for a camp site at Bullard's Beach so please contact me first and I will help get the 2 parties together to work it out. We like it when it is all of our group together as much as possible. PM me if you have to cancel your spot because we all know that stuff happens despite the best made plans.

Deb
Host
Old 04-30-2024, 12:01 PM   #11

Trailer: 1974 Compact II
Send a message via AIM to Chuck H
Looking for reservation, if anyone has to cancel I'd like to get your site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb & Chuck View Post
CORRECTION TO THE PREVIOUS EMAIL.......

... SORRY.........Oregon Coast Gathering Bandon, Oregon July 25-July
28th, 2024

https://oregonstateparks.reserveamer...&parkId=402398

Deb & Chuck
Hosts
2008 Bigfoot 17.5 -30th Anniversary model
[/QUOTE]
Chuck H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2024, 08:31 AM   #12
Commercial Member

Bullard's Beach State Park-Oregon Gathering Events

SCHEDULE OF EVENTS FOR OREGON GATHERING, BANDON, BULLARDS BEACH STATE PARK JULY 2024:

WHAT’S HAPPENING AND WHEN SCHEDULE- ( All activities are totally optional.)
***Watch the white board posted at site A 60 for updated information and changes. ***

7/27/2024-Thursday -U-pick blueberries: Be sure to check with Jim and Beth when you arrive in campsite #A13, who are organizing a mid-morning caravan to a local U-Pick blueberry patch for anyone that is interested can follow them.

July 25th-Thursday 5 pm- Come to our meet and greet night located at the East shelter/pavilion across from the boat ramp. There will be lots of parking at shelter or across the street at the boat ramp. Snacks/appetizers to share are optional. You will need to bring your own chairs, food, plates, utensils, drinks, etc. SORRY NO DOGS OR PETS ALLOWED AT FOOD EVENTS.

July 26-Friday- 9am-9:50am : Come to space # A11 and learn “How to make cinnamon rolls in a Coleman stove top oven”, with Tom. Tom will demonstrate baking in his Coleman oven and offer tips. Afterwards he is treating all attendees to a cinnamon roll and coffee. Be sure to bring your coffee cups along with your chairs! PLEASE DON’T BRING DOGS OR PETS TO CLASS.

July 26- Friday- 10:00 am- 11:00 am- at #A13 Bring your chairs and meet at campsite A13- to learn about "Considering a Lithium Battery? How and Why to Upgrade to a LiFePO4 (Lithium Iron Phosphate) Battery”? Presented by Jim. PLEASE DON’T BRING DOGS OR PETS TO CLASS.

7/26 Friday- 11 am-noon: Campsite # B41- Dave & Kathie share how they did a “DYI on replacing the fabric on their awning show and tell and what worked for them. “ Bring your own chairs. PLEASE DON’T BRING DOGS OR PETS TO CLASS

SATURDAY 7/27/2024:

TRAILER TOURS ARE BACK! Not all trailer are participating , this is totally optional.

10am-12pm Loops A & B
1-2pm- Loop C

7/27/2024- Saturday- 5 pm-Campfire Roast/Group Photo/FreeRaffle:
Meet at the East shelter near the boat ramp. There is plenty of parking at shelter or you can park at the boat ramp parking area also. We will provide a great campfire and you bring everything else you might need food, eating utensils, drinks, chairs, etc. Remember right after the hot dog roast we will be taking our annual group picture. After that we will have our 3rd annual very enjoyable free raffle again that was so much fun last year… thank-you again Jim! Everyone please bring anything you no longer need that you wish to re-home for free! SORRY NO DOGS OR PETS ALLOWED AT FOOD EVENTS.

REMINDER: If this is your first time to the Bandon area here are many of the links to check things out beforehand. If you are traveling with children be sure to check out the Junior Ranger activities in the park and the famous park bike ride.

https://bandon.com/

https://www.washedashore.org/visit/

http://visittheoregoncoast.com/cities/bandon/

https://www.sandypathbandon.com/

Be sure to print your own copy of this schedule so you don’t miss anything.
Looking forward to seeing you all this year! Deb & Chuck -Hosts in A60.