CA 2022, Oct 20-24: Fiberglass gathering Lake Casitas, CA - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-26-2022, 02:28 PM   #1

Name: Paula
Trailer: Oliver Elite 2015 18.5
California
Registry
2022, Oct 20-24: Fiberglass gathering Lake Casitas, CA

Hi everyone

This year our fiberglass gathering will be at the beautiful Lake Casitas, in Ventura county, October 20-24th 2022. We'll be camping in the BASS section..
Every year the BASS loop with partial hookups fills up right away so please make your reservation asap. The parks online reservation system is getting an over hall so calling is best for the dates you want.

Lake Casitas RESERVATIONS:
or
reservations.casitaswater.org

When you complete your camping reservation PLEASE send the following info to me.
SITE#
NAMES, FIRST AND LAST OF EACH PERSON IN YOUR PARTY
EMAIL
CITY, STATE
RV, YEAR, MAKE, MODEL, LENGTH
PHONES
DATE IN
DATE OUT
MISC, PETS, ETC.

This information is not shared by anyone and is used only for keeping track of who's in our group, notify you of updates and next year's gathering date. If at any time you want to be taken off our list please let me know.

We're looking forward to another great fiberglass gathering. Maybe more so this year considering what we all have gone through since 2020. As many of you know, many have a compromised immune system. All I ask of each person joining our group is mutual respect during our gathering! I won't be a cop and take your temperature, ask how you are feeling, if you've been vaccinated or ask you to wear a mask. Only you know how you are feeling and what actions need to be taken to be safe and consider the safety of others. If you have any symptoms of not feeling well please pass on this gathering for the safety of all and we'll see you at our next campout. You may be missed now but loved later if you don't get anyone sick.

Events that we usually plan for will go as scheduled, if folks set them up. All you have to do is email me with what you have in mind and a date and time slot you want.

If you know of someone with a fiberglass rig that you think would like to join us, please pass this email to them. The more the merrier!

Stay healthy. Take good care! Let's go camping!

Paula
Paula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2022, 11:38 AM   #2

Name: Doreen
Trailer: Hunter Compact Jr.
California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paula View Post
Hi everyone

This year our fiberglass gathering will be at the beautiful Lake Casitas, in Ventura county, October 20-24th 2022. We'll be camping in the BASS section..

Every year the BASS loop with partial hookups fills up right away so please make your reservation asap. The parks online reservation system is getting an over hall so calling is best for the dates you want.

Lake Casitas RESERVATIONS:

or

reservations.casitaswater.org

When you complete your camping reservation PLEASE send the following info to me.

SITE#

NAMES, FIRST AND LAST OF EACH PERSON IN YOUR PARTY

EMAIL

CITY, STATE

RV, YEAR, MAKE, MODEL, LENGTH

PHONES

DATE IN

DATE OUT

MISC, PETS, ETC.

This information is not shared by anyone and is used only for keeping track of who's in our group, notify you of updates and next year's gathering date. If at any time you want to be taken off our list please let me know.

We're looking forward to another great fiberglass gathering. Maybe more so this year considering what we all have gone through since 2020. As many of you know, many have a compromised immune system. All I ask of each person joining our group is mutual respect during our gathering! I won't be a cop and take your temperature, ask how you are feeling, if you've been vaccinated or ask you to wear a mask. Only you know how you are feeling and what actions need to be taken to be safe and consider the safety of others. If you have any symptoms of not feeling well please pass on this gathering for the safety of all and we'll see you at our next campout. You may be missed now but loved later if you don't get anyone sick.

Events that we usually plan for will go as scheduled, if folks set them up. All you have to do is email me with what you have in mind and a date and time slot you want.

If you know of someone with a fiberglass rig that you think would like to join us, please pass this email to them. The more the merrier!

Stay healthy. Take good care! Let's go camping!

Paula

What section are most reservations. My first time at a rally.
Doreen
Dondor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2022, 12:09 PM   #3

California
Lake Casitas Rally

Paula,
Site B35
Doreen and Don Travnicek
dtrav@prodigy.net
Fair Oaks, Ca.
1972 Hunter Compact Jr.
916-966-1499
In Oct. 20. Out 24 th
No pets
Old 08-07-2022, 07:35 PM   #4

California
Registry
Did you make your reservation? Let me know so I can send you updated info. I don't always post new stuff here but if I have your info you'll get it!
Sites are still available! Let's go camping!
Old 08-10-2022, 12:44 PM   #5

California
Changed sitr

Hi Paula
Originally I had site B35. I have changed to site to B10

Thank you
Doreen Travnicek
Old 08-13-2022, 02:56 PM   #6

Name: Rob
Trailer: Casita
California
Attending at site B23

Hi everyone,

I booked site B23. See you there!

-Rob
CrusherRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2022, 06:02 PM   #7

Name: Carmel
AZ
Lake Casitas gathering

Site: Bass 13
Name: Carmel Grove
Carmelgrove56@gmail.com
Show Low, AZ
Casita 2022 SD 17'
303-489-3786
Date In: Oct 20, 2022
Date Out: Oct 23, 2022
Traveling with 2 dogs
Carmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2022, 11:19 PM   #8

California
Registry
Hi folks
I checked the lake casitas reservations today for the Bass section. There is one hook up available and several dry sites still open.
Let me know if you grab one.
Thanks ��
Paula
Old 10-08-2022, 10:16 PM   #9

Name: Sommer
Trailer: Scamp
California
Hi Paula,

We’re excited to go to our first rally. I tried to pm you, but it wouldn’t let me. I sent you an email instead. Please let me know if you got it. Thanks! Sommer
Sommer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2022, 06:46 PM   #10

Name: Scott
California
Looking forward to our first FGRV meet at Lake Casitas! Bringing guitar and harmonicas! I am hoping someone can sing! Mary and I will be there Friday and Saturday night with our pup mutt Frieda. Scott and mary Casita Heritage Deluxe
Wrongdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2022, 12:11 AM   #11

California
Registry
Scott and Mary
I too hope someone can sing because you don't want to hear my attempt at it!! So glad you are bringing music! It's always fun.
See you in a few days!
Paula
Old 10-14-2022, 11:24 AM   #12

Name: Scott
California
Sadly we have to cancel our Lake Casitas trip

Sadly, my wife Mary has a family emergency and we must cancel our two nights at the Lake Casitas Meet. We are cancelling our site B24 with power and water so please be aware if some one wants to snag it.

We are from Ventura so just a short trip for me. I will try to get up there Saturday to meet folks in the morning for a short visit. We are totally green to setting up our rig so looking forward to any help anyone has to offer!
Wrongdog is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
casita