OR 2021, July22-25: Oregon Gathering 2021-Bullard's Beach - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-03-2021, 11:32 AM   #21
Commercial Member

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Oregon Gathering- Bullard's Beach State park

I don't maintain a "wait list" but if anyone has a reservation and needs help transferring it to another person I can help you with that. I am trying to keep any updates posted here and on :
https://www.casitaforum.com/invboard...ge/2/#comments

Just a reminder if you already have a reservation at Bullard's Beach Gathering and find you can't use it please post first on this forum for another person in our group to have a chance at that spot first before it goes out to the general public. . PM me if you need any tips on transferring your campsite to another party. Bullard's Beach is a very popular destination and with the increased numbers in RV ownership and camping it is getting hard to find camping spots everywhere. The 6 month reservation window opened on January 14, 2021 and spots filled up immediately.

Deb
Host
Oregon Gathering
Bullard's Beach State Park
Bandon, Oregon
Deb & Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2021, 08:48 PM   #22

Name: Bill
Trailer: Scamp
CA
Coming to Bullard's Beach next month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb & Chuck View Post
Bullard's Beach State Park in Bandon, Oregon dates will be July 22nd- 25th, 2021. A reminder of when to get your camp sites will be coming out when it is closer to the time to make reservations. At this time you can only make reservations 30 days in advance. Check back on the Casitaforum.com for updates. I will try to post any as soon as I am aware of them.

Deb
Host
Hi,
I think I got the last site at Bullard's Beach. Site B64. I'll be there on Sunday, July 21 and leave Monday, July 26. I'll be in a white 4 door Tacoma with white shell towing a 13 foot Scamp. (Surprise! It's white, too.)

Bill Danenhower
Castro Valley, CA
wgdanenhower@gmail.com
Damp Scamp Tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2021, 08:12 PM   #23

Name: Yvonne
Trailer: Casita
California
Quote:
OREGON GATHERING 2021-

A reminder that Bullard's Beach State Park in Bandon, Oregon dates will be July 22nd- 25th, 2021.

Deb
Host
All full and not within 30 days. Can you put us on a waiting list?
Larry & Yvonne Robinson
2013 Casita Freedom Deluxe
Sacramento, Ca
Pinkdoglady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2021, 09:51 PM   #24

Name: linda
Oregon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damp Scamp Tramp View Post
Hi,
I think I got the last site at Bullard's Beach. Site B64. I'll be there on Sunday, July 21 and leave Monday, July 26. I'll be in a white 4 door Tacoma with white shell towing a 13 foot Scamp. (Surprise! It's white, too.)

Bill Danenhower
Castro Valley, CA
wgdanenhower@gmail.com
I think I just got the last site,,,,,maybe some one cancelled? I am B59!
Linda
L C Hanson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2021, 10:26 PM   #25

Name: David
Trailer: 2020 Casita Spirit Deluxe
Oregon
Yay for you. Not long now.
David Gutierrez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 12:11 AM   #26
Commercial Member

Waiting list for Bullard's Beach spaces

To those of you who have asked I have no waiting list for this gathering. I have asked people that might have to cancel to please post it here before cancelling for 24 hours or more and try to sell it to someone in our group instead of just cancelling for the general public.

If you are looking for a spot my advice is to monitor the Bullard's Beach reserveamerica.com website constantly in case there is a cancellation and check this listing also. My experience is the closer to the gathering dates the more cancellations you will see.

Looking to meeting everyone from a safe distance! Hopefully next year we will be able to bring all of our group activities and classes back.

Deb
HOST
Old 06-16-2021, 11:38 AM   #27

Name: Debi
Washington
I am interested in going if anyone needs to cancel. I will monitor the reservation site as well. TIA.
Debi
debartchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2021, 02:29 PM   #28

Trailer: Scamp 13 ft
Quote:
Originally Posted by debartchick View Post
I am interested in going if anyone needs to cancel. I will monitor the reservation site as well. TIA.
Debi

-------------------------------------------------------------

I also would like to be on a waiting list for a reservation at Bullard's Beach. I am David Gearhart, ( David in Fresno and Sonora) , at zukiman77@hotmail.com, or (559) 283-1007 . Thank you so much ! DG
DavidG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2021, 09:45 AM   #29
Commercial Member

Bullard's Beach Waiting list-Oregon Gathering

David G. please read post #21 and # 26. There is no waiting list for this event.

Deb
Host
Oregon Gathering
Bandon, Oregon
Old 06-17-2021, 08:04 PM   #30

Oregon
Ballard Beach

How are trailers are small, good two possibly fit in one slot? I mean really, the trailer is shorter than the haveage pick up. Maybe there's overflow parking where the pickups could go
Old 06-18-2021, 09:17 AM   #31

Trailer: Scamp 13 ft
2 trailers ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by L C Hanson View Post
Our trailers are small, good two possibly fit in one slot? I mean really, the trailer is shorter than the average pick up. Maybe there's overflow parking where the pickups could go
---------------------------------------------------------

The spaces can be small there, but it might be possible. We had an extra person with us in Oregon coastal parks, in a pickup, it fit in our space with our Scamp and pickup. It might be a question of whether it is allowed; but if they charge for an 'extra vehicle', why couldn't it be a trailer ? There usually is extra parking somewhere if you have to unhook and park one Tow Vehicle. David in Fresno and Sonora
DavidG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2021, 10:08 AM   #32
Commercial Member

Two trailers in one spot are NOT allowed at Bullard's beach. Most sites do allow the addition of a tent . The sites aren't really that big. Also, zero tolerance for any parking on the grass. There are a few limited overflow slots for example long trailers or RV's that can't fit their vehicle in the space. You are allowed to pay for an extra vehicle (not trailer) in your spot. There are additional RV campgrounds near Bullard's Beach you may be able to find a spot in. Bullard's Beach State Park is one of the most popular parks in the Oregon Park system.

Deb
Host
Oregon Gathering
Old 06-20-2021, 10:22 AM   #33

Name: Ruth
Trailer: Amerigo
Washington
Registry
want to participate and get all updates

Hi Deb! I have NEVER been to a rally and am planning to come to this one. You should be able to see by little Amerigo as I am registered here.

If you have any tips for me, please let me know. Looks like we can't register at Bullard's for a couple more days?

Please advise and thank you!

Ruth

Quote:
Bullard's Beach State Park in Bandon, Oregon dates will be July 22nd- 25th, 2021. A reminder of when to get your camp sites will be coming out when it is closer to the time to make reservations. At this time you can only make reservations 30 days in advance. Check back on the Casitaforum.com for updates. I will try to post any as soon as I am aware of them.

Deb
Host
Giggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2021, 11:04 AM   #34
Commercial Member

Ruth,

I sent you a PM. Glad you are attending.

Deb
Old 06-21-2021, 01:22 AM   #35

Name: John
Trailer: Escape 21, behind an '02 F250 7.3 diesel tug
Mid Left Coast
Quote:
Two trailers in one spot are NOT allowed at Bullard's beach. Most sites do allow the addition of a tent . The sites aren't really that big. Also, zero tolerance for any parking on the grass. There are a few limited overflow slots for example long trailers or RV's that can't fit their vehicle in the space. You are allowed to pay for an extra vehicle (not trailer) in your spot. There are additional RV campgrounds near Bullard's Beach you may be able to find a spot in. Bullard's Beach State Park is one of the most popular parks in the Oregon Park system.
speaking this... my wife has a friend from the Portland area who wants to drive down and visit for a day, and my wife told him he can park his minivan in our space (it will probably fit if I skootch my truck over) and can sleep in it (its a discrete conversion, doesn't look like a camper). I'm not 100% sure how legit this will be, but expect them to cover the cost of an extra vehicle for that night.
John in Santa Cruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 04:10 PM   #36

Name: tim
Trailer: Escape
Oregon
Bullard’s Gathering

Hi, Deb,

Please add us to the list. We are in A49 (Th-Su). It’s been a long time since we have been to a Rally! We first were there in a 2005 Escape (2006 or 2007); this time we will be in a 2020 Escape.

Please message me and I will give you contact info. Thanks.
tccarmichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 04:19 PM   #37
Commercial Member

Sorry folks as I previously explained there is no list. No waiting list for a spot and no registration list. The process is that you get your own campsite reserved thru reserveamerica.com and show up and that is it. Feel free to put signs in your campsite if you like or wear a name tag but they are not required. Most of us pretty much figure if you are in a molded fiberglass trailer and you are camping at Bullard's Beach during this time frame you are there for the Oregon Gathering. I will be wearing a name tag on a BIGFOOT lanyard to identify myself if anyone cares.
Looking forward to some cool coastal weather!

Deb
HOST
Oregon Gathering
Bullard's Beach SP
Bandon, Oregon
Old 06-26-2021, 10:23 PM   #38

Oregon
Can you please contact me at 5416339626
Old 06-27-2021, 01:54 AM   #39

Name: John
Trailer: Escape 21, behind an '02 F250 7.3 diesel tug
Mid Left Coast
Quote:
Originally Posted by L C Hanson View Post
Can you please contact me at 5416339626
who of the 30 something previous posters in this thread do you expect to call you., and why?
John in Santa Cruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2021, 12:39 PM   #40

Oregon
I was hoping the organizer of the rally would call me. An out of town guest will be arriving and so I won't be attending but I dont want a bidding war over my reservation...well maybe that would be fun. But seriously, she said she'd help transfer I think. I don't think I can just sell my reservation because my name is on it.....