WA Taidnapam June 4-6 2021 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-23-2020, 03:18 PM   #1

Name: Kim & Luanna
Trailer: 2010 17Casita SD
Washington
Registry
Taidnapam June 4-6 2021

I'm all signed up so hopefully this will work for everybody and restrictions will be somewhat relaxed by then.
Old 10-23-2020, 04:40 PM   #2

Name: Greg
Trailer: 2008 Casita 17' SD
Washington
Registry
Booked Site 280, June 3-7.
Casita Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2020, 04:30 PM   #3

Name: bruce
Trailer: Mini T
Washington
Cool Taidnapam

Hi there, I never been to a rally. So can not find Taidnapam in reservations gov. Is there another name it would be listed under? Thanks.

bruce
blueruby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2020, 09:26 PM   #4

Name: Alan & Barb
Trailer: Bigfoot 25RQ
Washington
Registry
Hey Bruce. Look forward to meeting you. You need to go to the website for Tacoma power parks. Taidnapam is owned by them and is a beautiful park just east of Morton on SR12.

Possum, thanks for posting! Barb, Cira and I are in site 249 From May 31 until June 10.
Barb and Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 07:39 PM   #5

Name: Kim & Luanna
Trailer: 2010 17Casita SD
Washington
Registry
Nice!! Thanks Alan.....
Old 10-26-2020, 07:48 PM   #6

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueruby View Post
Hi there, I never been to a rally. So can not find Taidnapam in reservations gov. Is there another name it would be listed under? Thanks.

bruce
https://tacomapower.goingtocamp.com/

Choose Taidnapam under the drop down for "Park"
Attached Thumbnails
~Capture1.jpg  
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2020, 02:07 PM   #7

Name: Ace
Trailer: Scamp
WA
Smile Reserved!

We have reserved #221 (hopefully it won't get canceled; we had reservations for 2020...)
Ace Berry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 04:51 AM   #8

Name: Ron
Trailer: Bigfoot 25B17.5FB
Oregon
Have reservation! Nice to return to camping again and to visit this wonderful park!

Ron N
2021 Bigfoot 25B17.5FB
Tigard, OR
USCanuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2021, 01:22 AM   #9

Name: Carolyn
Trailer: Scamp 13
Washington
Smile Sites

Looks like not many signed up so far... I might but have to check on another possible group. See lots of campsites still available for the dates! Hope to come!!
Carolyn N. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2021, 03:16 PM   #10
Commercial Member

Trailer: We have had all the brands at least once.
Taidnapum

The Taidnapum meet has always traditionally been a smaller group than many other gatherings. Many campers don't post of this forum for privacy issues but still attend the meets. We still manage to enjoy ourselves and have a lot of fun.

Deb
Deb & Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2021, 04:44 PM   #11

Trailer: 1974 Compact II
Send a message via AIM to Chuck H
Taidnapam

Chuck and Vicki will be in site 282 from thurs thru sun God willing and the creek don't rise
Chuck H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2021, 05:22 PM   #12
Commercial Member

Thumbs up Taidnapum

YEAH!!!!
Old 01-28-2021, 01:28 AM   #13

Name: Laura
Trailer: Escape 21' 2nd Gen, picked up on Black Friday 2016
Washington
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolyn N. View Post
Looks like not many signed up so far... I might but have to check on another possible group. See lots of campsites still available for the dates! Hope to come!!
There might be some folks that are leery of getting together with others until covid is kicked back to the curb and then some. I have camping dates but I'm making sure they're at places I've been to before where I know I can maintain social distancing. I don't care if folks are outside, I still want everyone to stay at least 6' away and wear masks. Which makes it hard for me to hear any conversation.

Everyone going will need to pay attention to which phase Lewis County is in at the time of this rally. Phase 1 allows a maximum of 10 people from two households for outdoor gatherings; it's up to 15 in Phase 2.

https://coronavirus.wa.gov/what-you-...art/whats-open

The state/county could possibly be beyond Phase 2, but I rather doubt it. Way too many people to get vaccinated (and too many folks will probably refuse so herd immunity could be very hard to reach) and to make sure the virus has pretty much disappeared.

So, yeah, rallies aren't on my schedule for this year. Yep, I'm a spoil-sport, but I want to make sure folks are aware of what's what, esp if you're coming from another part of the state or another state.

www.UnderKittySupervision.com
NW Cat Owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2021, 06:12 PM   #14

Name: Martin
Trailer: Casita
OR
How do I register for theTaidnapam rally? I already reserved a spot at the campground
Marty
MartinP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2021, 06:55 AM   #15

Washington
Registry
If you have a site already reserved, you are already registered. Actually, there is no reservation for the Taidnapum NOG, (Not Organized Gathering,) If you are there during the above mentioned dates, you a part of it if you choose to be. No special registrations to attend. Just show up and you're in.
Old 01-31-2021, 09:28 AM   #16

Name: Martin
Trailer: Casita
OR
Taidnapam Park Rally

OK great, I am there at site#9.
Marty P
MartinP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2021, 11:28 AM   #17
Commercial Member

In response to Laura's ( NW CAT OWNER), post regarding group camping. We usually host the group potluck at our campsite but that will NOT be happening this year. We intend to camp but wear our masks and continue to social distance. We will not have anyone but ourselves in our camp site and the most we will do is walk by others and wave from the road saying Hi. We do not intend to camp like we used to "in the good old days." As much as I would like to we will not have a potluck or group campfire and ask all others to respect our space and camp site. I will NOT get into a discussion with others about if I am over-reacting or not this is our personal choice. So just to be clear this is what we will be doing this year. If that doesn't work for you maybe you can find something else that does.
Deb
Old 01-31-2021, 01:16 PM   #18

Washington
Registry
It's definitely going to feel a whole lot different this year, for sure.
Old 02-07-2021, 12:16 AM   #19

Name: Carolyn
Trailer: Scamp 13
Washington
Sites

OK trying to pick a site... possibly will choose 220 to be near the other Scamp. Some have not mentioned their sites but that is fine... look forward to being there! Oops I see it says something about "Pad slope... severe"... what does that mean??? it is really sloped and so would require serious leveling??? don't see definitions... Thanks
Carolyn N. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2021, 06:50 AM   #20

Washington
Registry
While they generally attempted to make the pad of each site as level as is practical, very few are actually "level" and most will have some angle to them, either fore and aft or side to side, or both. Some sites are worse than others regarding being "level" and those usually have several degrees of "difference" in elevation across them. There are a few sites that are pretty close to being level, but most have some slope to them. Generally, those within a couple of degrees are considered flat. That's why you should always bring some levelling blocks to put under the low wheel or the tongue jack to raise it up higher than the jack itself may be capable of. And don't forget your wheel chocks to keep your trailer from rolling off on its own when you unhitch.