Favorite cookie? - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-19-2013, 11:41 PM   #21

Trailer: 1972 Boler American and 1979 Trillium 4500 (plus 2 Rhodesian Ridgebacks)
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbit View Post
SEVEN LAYER BARS:

1 C. graham cracker crumbs. Mix in one stick melted butter. Press mixture in 9X13 pan. Sprinkle evenly (in the following order): 1 C. chocolate chips, 1 C. butterscotch chips, 1 C. walnut pieces, 1 C. shredded coconut, 1 can Eaglebrand sweetened condensed milk poured evenly on top. Bake @ 325 for half hour or until golden brown around the edges. Cut into squares. Indulge (leave room for Tums). So easy even I can do it.

jack

At Christmas I always add chopped maraschino cherries. Makes them just that much better
Carol Ann in TO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 11:53 AM   #22

Name: Patti
Trailer: 1984 UHaul CT13
Colorado
Registry
Spritz cookies made with a cookie press and decorated. Also Thumbprint cookies. Made a combined 19 dozen yesterday. Yum.
keekers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 09:07 AM   #23

Trailer: Casita 17 ft Spirit Deluxe 2007
Thanks for all the great recipes. Some I have eaten before and am glad to now have the recipes. terry r.
Terry R. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 02:54 AM   #24

Name: Jeremy
Trailer: Adventurer
NSW
Chunky Chocolate Gobs cookie:

1. Beat butter and shortening at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add sugars, beating until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla, beating until blended.
2. Combine flour and next 3 ingredients; gradually add to butter mixture, beating until blended. Stir in cookies, candy bars, and desired amount of chocolate morsels. Chill dough 30 minutes.
3. Drop dough by 1/4 cupful 2" apart onto baking sheets lined with parchment paper. Bake at 350° for 10 to 12 minutes or until barely set. Cool on baking sheets 10 minutes. Transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
There you are, ready with the cookies.
jeremy817086 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 07:09 AM   #25

Trailer: Casita 17 ft Spirit Deluxe 2007
Oh my, these sound good. Just started babysitting grandkids for the summer. They may need to have some of these. Thanks, Jeremy.
Terry R. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 10:34 PM   #26

Name: Paula
Trailer: Oliver Elite 2015 18.5
California
Registry
Anyone out there seen Casita shaped cookie cutters? I collect cookie cutters and bake cookies at any occasion I can.
thanks
Paula
Paula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 08:38 AM   #27

Trailer: Trails West Campster 1970
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremy817086 View Post
Chunky Chocolate Gobs cookie:

1. Beat butter and shortening at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add sugars, beating until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla, beating until blended.
2. Combine flour and next 3 ingredients; gradually add to butter mixture, beating until blended. Stir in cookies, candy bars, and desired amount of chocolate morsels. Chill dough 30 minutes.
3. Drop dough by 1/4 cupful 2" apart onto baking sheets lined with parchment paper. Bake at 350° for 10 to 12 minutes or until barely set. Cool on baking sheets 10 minutes. Transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
There you are, ready with the cookies.
Where are the ingredients?
Bobbie Mayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 09:07 AM   #28

Name: Dave & Kathie
Trailer: 2013 Escape 21
Oregon
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paula View Post
Anyone out there seen Casita shaped cookie cutters? I collect cookie cutters and bake cookies at any occasion I can.
thanks
Paula
Hey Paula,

There's lots of instructions on the web for making you own cookie cutters. A Casita sounds cute - give it a try.

Kathie

Dave and Kathie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 11:02 AM   #29

Name: Paula
Trailer: Oliver Elite 2015 18.5
California
Registry
make a cookie cutter

Kathie
Thanks so much for your idea to go online and get the instructions for making my own cutter! What a great idea and yes there are plenty of instructions how to make one!
Can't wait to make my own Casita cookie cutter so when I go camping I can share custom Casita cookies with everyone!
Thanks!
Paula
Paula is offline   Reply With Quote