Greetings, Willy! Here's a sugarless recipe I plan to make for a loved one who must reduce sugar intake ... hope it will be a keeper for me and will work for you! Happy Holiday, LdB
SUGARLESS CUTOUT COOKIES
3/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
1 (3oz) pkg sugar-free gelatine (mixed-fruit, strawberry, lemon, orange - whatever flavor you prefer - tint dough w/food coloring if desired).
egg substitute to equal 1 egg
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 3/4 cup flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1. In large bowl, cream butter/marg & gelatin.
2. Beat in egg substitute & vanilla
3. Sift together flour & baking powder; add to bowl & mix well.
4. Refrigerate dough 1 hour.
5.`Roll out on a lightly floured board to 1/4 inch thickness. Cut into desired shapes.
6. Bake at 400* for 6-7 minutes ou until bottoms of cookies lightly browned & cookie are set. Cool on wire racks - ENJOY!