during my tent camping outings this year I got introduced to the American Smores (Graham cracker, Hersheys, 1 Marshmallow). Well, I decided to put my own twist to it. The result is by far not as sweet, but gives e.g. a really nice breakfast or snack for people who like it a little less sugary.
1) Put one German roll (white bread) on a stick and roast it over the camp fire (after that it tastes like straight out of the oven). You can get those rolls at many places.
2) Slice the roll in half. Put very dark, high-percentage chocolate (Lindt 80% cocoa) between it to get soft
3) Stick 4 marshmallows on a stick (use regular wood stick) and roast them until perfect (you know how: golden on the outside, liquid in the inside)
4) Open the roll again up and slip those marshmallows right onto the softened chocolate.
5) Biggest task: ENJOY with a nice cup of coffee, best made with a single-cup dripper (Melitta-style)
6) For valuable coffee tips see the coffee thread in here