Tea kettles and power stations - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
RV News RVBusiness 2021 Top 10 RVs of the Year, plus 56 additional debuts and must-see units → ×

Old 12-29-2020, 12:13 PM   #21

Name: Dave
Trailer: 2013Escape 21
Iowa
Quote:
Originally Posted by mary and bob View Post
Coleman stove if no electric, if campground electric is available, Kuerig K-cups.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jann Todd View Post
My question is why do people buy a trailer then use it like a tent. No stove, fridge, heater, bathroom, etc. Then they look for some different way that usually is dangerous or unhandy to make it modern. Leave in the stove.
I don’t know the answer to your question. I often say “everyone camps differently”. After years of
Tents, toppers, a pickup camper and two decades with a fold down, I cannot get over the “comforts of home” that good fiberglass campers provide. I do enjoy specialty cooking outside with a Dutch oven, propane stove or Whatever but it’s certainly nice to have the “indoor” options when needed.
Iowa Dave
Iowa Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2020, 12:59 PM   #22

Name: Steve
Trailer: 2018, 21ft escape— 2019 Ram 1500 Laramie
NW Wisconsin
Quote:
My question is why do people buy a trailer then use it like a tent. No stove, fridge, heater, bathroom, etc. Then they look for some different way that usually is dangerous or unhandy to make it modern. Leave in the stove.
That’s a logical question for which I have no logical answer !
I paid for every option on my trailer and I plan on using them .
Turning my $30,000 Escape into a glorified tent doesn’t have any appeal for me but evidently it does for others . To each there own
steve dunham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2020, 01:03 PM   #23

Name: Kenneth
Trailer: Scamp
Wisconsin
Registry
Making it their own

Quote:
It's called making it their own. The problem is if/when they try to sell it, no one else want's it set up that way. I have made MANY changes to mine, but did not remove the basics, just added to what was there.
AC0GV is offline   Reply With Quote

« Waffle CAST Iron | - »