1. If you are choking on an ice cube, don't panic. Simply pour a cup of
boiling water down your throat and, presto, the blockage will be
2. Clumsy? Avoid cutting yourself while slicing vegetables by getting
someone else to hold them while you chop away.
3. Avoid arguments with your wife about lifting the toilet seat by
simply using the sink.
4. For high-blood-pressure sufferers: simply cut yourself and bleed for
a few minutes, thus reducing the pressure in your veins. Remember to use
5. A mousetrap, placed on top of your alarm clock, will prevent you from
rolling over and going back to sleep after you hit the snooze button.
6. If you have a bad cough, take a large dose of laxatives, then you
will be afraid to cough.
7. Have a bad toothache? Smash your thumb with a hammer and you will
forget all about the toothache.
8. Sometimes, we just need to remember what the rules of life really
are: You only need two tools - WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move
and should, use the WD-40; if it shouldn't move and does, use the duct
9. Remember: Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. So be
brief with people.
10. Never pass up an opportunity to go to the bathroom.
Thought for the day:
Some people are like "slinkies". They're not really good for anything;
but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a
flight of stairs.
Frederick - The Scaleman