1. Jim Baker and Jimmy Swaggert have written
an impressive new book. It's called .
"Ministers Do More Than Lay People."
2. Transvestite: A guy who likes to eat, drink
and be Mary.
3. The difference between the Pope and
your boss, the Pope only expects you
to kiss his ring.
4. My mind works like lightning, One brilliant
flash and it is gone.
5. The only time the world beats a path to
your door is if you're in the bathroom.
6. It used to be only death and taxes
were inevitable Now, of course, there's
shipping and handling, too.
7. A husband is someone who, after taking
the trash out, gives the impression that
he just cleaned the whole house.
8. My next house will have no kitchen - just
vending machines and a large trash can.
9. A blonde said, "I was worried that my
mechanic might try to rip me off.
I was relieved when he told me all
I needed was turn signal fluid."
10. My neighbor was bit by a stray rabid dog.
I went to see how he was and found
him writing frantically on a piece of paper.
I told him rabies could be treated, and
he didn't have to worry about a Will. He
said, "Will? What Will? I'm making a list
of the people I want to bite."
11. As you slide down the banister of life, may
the splinters never point the wrong way.