Barbie In Time For Christmas - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-03-2009, 11:15 PM   #1

Trailer: Chalet
Send a message via Yahoo to Lynn Musgrave
I saw this on another camping forum and thought it it was funny and cute for adults...but Might be hard for kids to get a kick out of it.
Mod.....If you don't think it should be here it will NOT hurt my feelings any if you take it away.

I hope everyone enjoys it,though.....Lynn

Mattel recently announced the release of limited-edition Barbie Dolls for the Christmas Season:........

"New York Barbie"
This princess Barbie is sold only at the Bayview Village Shopping Centre. She comes with an assortment of Kate Spade Handbags, a Lexus SUV, a long-haired foreign dog named Honey and a designer kitchen. Available with or without boob job, tummy tuck and face-lift. Workaholic Ken sold only in conjunction with the boob job version.

"Suburban Barbie"
The modern day homemaker Barbie is available with Ford Windstar Minivan and matching gym outfit. She gets lost easily and has no full-time occupation. Traffic jamming cell phone sold separately.

"Jane/Finch Barbie "
This recently-paroled Barbie comes with a 9mm handgun, a Ray Lewis knife, a lo-rider Chevy with dark tinted windows, and a Meth Lab Kit. This model is only available after dark and must be paid for in cash (preferably small, untraceable bills) .. unless you are a cop, then we don't know what you're talking about.

"San Francisco Barbie"
This yuppie Barbie comes with your choice of BMW convertible or Hummer H2. Included are her own Starbucks cup, credit card and country club membership. Also available for this set are Shallow Ken and Private School Skipper. You won't be able to afford any of them.

"Arkansa Barbie"
This pale model comes dressed in her own Wrangler jeans two sizes too small, a NASCAR t-shirt and tweety bird tattoo on her shoulder. She has a six-pack of Bud light and a Hank Williams Jr. CD set. She can spit over 5 feet and kick mullet-haired Ken's butt when she is drunk. Purchase her pickup truck separately.

"Loft Barbie"
This collagen injected, rhino plastic Barbie wears a leopard print outfit and drinks cosmopolitans while entertaining friends. Percocet prescription available as well as warehouse conversion condo.

" Blue Mountain Barbie"
This tobacco-chewing, brassy-haired Barbie has a pair of her own high-heeled sandals with one broken heel from the time she chased beer-gutted Ken out of Butler Barbie's house. Her ensemble includes low-rise acid-washed jeans, fake fingernails and a see-through halter-top. Also available with a mobile home (sold in U.S. as Trailer Trash Barbie).

"Cabbagetown Barbie"
This doll is made of actual tofu. She has long straight brown hair, arch-less feet, hairy armpits, no makeup and Birkenstocks with white socks. She prefers that you call her Willow . She does not want or need a Ken doll, but if you purchase two Point Breeze Barbies and the optional Subaru wagon, you get a rainbow flag bumper sticker for free.

"Projects Barbie"
This Barbie now comes with a stroller and infant doll. Optional accessories include a GED and bus pass. Gangsta Ken and his 1979 Caddy were available, but are now very difficult to find since the addition of the infant.

"Miss Perfect Barbie"
She's perfect in every way. Ken has a loft in downtown Boston and visits on the weekends.

"On The Street Barbie/Ken"
This versatile doll can be easily converted from Barbie to Ken by simply adding or subtracting the multiple snap-on body parts.
Lynn Musgrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 09:09 AM   #2

Trailer: 2007 19 ft Escape 5.0 / 2002 GMC (1973 Boler project)
Registry
Send a message via Yahoo to Alf S.
Hi: Lynn Musgrave... I want a "Divorce Barbie"... She comes with all of Kens stuff!!!
Alf S. North shore of Lake Erie
Alf S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 11:43 AM   #3

Name: Marjie
Trailer: Trillium 4500
New York

That is just too funny!
And Alf, YOU are one funny man!
The thing is.....I think I see alittle bit of myself in all those Barbie's. But, I won't get specific.
Maybe that's the true FGRV kind of personality?
Marjie
Rarebird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 11:34 PM   #4

Trailer: 2000 14 ft Widebody Burro / 1998 Land Rover Discovery
no doubt you've all seen this one?

there's an audio trailer trash barbie I tried to find a link to, if I do I will post it... it's so funny!
Mac B is offline   Reply With Quote