Ford Granada & Rolls Royce - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-08-2002, 01:21 PM   #1

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Ford Granada & Rolls Royce

This man in a Ford Granada pulls up next to a guy in a Rolls Royce at a stop sign. Their windows are open and he yells at the guy in the Rolls: "Hey, you got a telephone in there?"
The guy in the Rolls says, "Yes, of course I do." "I got one too...see?" "Uh, huh, yes, that's very nice." Then the man in the
Granada says, "You got a fax machine?" "Why, actually, yes, I do." "I do too! See? It's right here!"
"Uh-Huh." The light is just about to turn green and the guy in the Granada says, "So, do YOU have a double bed in back there?" And the guy in the Rolls says, "NO! Do you?"
"Yep, got my double bed right in back here- see?"
The light turns green and the guy in the Granada takes off.
Well the guy in the Rolls is not about to be one-upped, so he goes immediately to a customizing shop and orders them to put a double bed in back of his car.
About two weeks later, the job is finally done and he picks up his car and drives all over town looking for the Granada.
He finally finds it parked alongside the road so he pulls his Rolls up next to it.
The windows on the Granada are all fogged up and he feels a little awkward about it, but he gets out of his newly modified Rolls and taps on the foggy window of the Granada.
The man in the Granada finally opens the window a crack and peeks out.
The guy in the Rolls says, "Hey remember me?"
"Yeah, yeah, I remember you. What's up?"
"Check this out- I got a double bed installed in my Rolls."
And the man in the Granada says,"YOU GOT ME OUT OF THE DANG SHOWER TO TELL ME THAT?!"

Legacy Posts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2002, 03:45 PM   #2

Hi Ken

Hi Ken! Funny story! Have you noticed the same "granada" reaction to our little fiberglass trailers?

Folks can't believe we have a king-size bed, bath and shower in our little bitty trailer .. let alone have room for a big dog!

Old 10-08-2002, 06:16 PM   #3

granada

I don't have one yet, but I'd sure like to. I used to camp when my kids were little, in a popup. I'm not interested in a gas guzzling motor home. These little eggs really appeal to me. If I get one my wife may or may not come along. That's kinda slowed me down on buying one. My main reason for the interest is my hobby of Cowboy Action Shooting. A lot of guys camp out at the remote locations where we shoot. I'm starting to get the bug to join them at the campfire after the day's activities.
The little Casitas appeal to me the most, but I'll probably buy whatever is for sale when I finally have the money.

Old 10-08-2002, 07:34 PM   #4

Have faith Ken!

Have faith Ken! Someday you'll have one of these little fiberglass trailers!

There isn't an owner here who can't remember back to when owning a fiberglass trailer was just a dream!

Used ones are hard to find ... but they're out there!

I find it particularly exciting that we have so many Boler and Trillium owners on the website site already, many who own fiberglass trailers more than 30 years old! There are also Burro and Scamp folks here, with a multitude of different years and models. And yes, Casita folks.

It's all good.

But as I said ... we all can remember when we were just day-dreaming about owning one of these little trailers!

Your day will come! And you're welcome here, no matter what!