Old People In Florida - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-30-2002, 07:45 PM   #1

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Old People In Florida

Thats right folks, I just came up from Florida & its a fact that those old folks down in Florida are by far the biggest carrier of AIDS.
Hearing Aids, Rollaids, Walking Aids, Medicade! ! ! MANZI

Legacy Posts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2002, 08:59 PM   #2

Now you did it.

Joe, I can not believe you said that.:omy I am 41 and fit most of that package. 21 years with the military and I am falling apart. I have a hearing aid, knee problems along with arm problems, I use rolaids alot, but I would not be caught dead or alive in Florida.:wiggly I'm still fighting to stay on active duty and am constantly teased. I keep telling my co-worker to stop picking on the cripple, but nobody listens to me. My wife calls me grandpa and my mother told me after my truck burned that I am overworking my guardian angel and I should have been dead long ago.:angel Thank you mom!
I know you were kidding. I refuse to quit. I think I have more organ to destroy and I have a positive attitude. I know I can do it. The military still has not discovered everything wrong with me. I meant physically, not mentally.:bh

Old 11-05-2002, 09:21 AM   #3

Life In Florida.

Hi Steve, thanks for your reply. There are tons of old folks jokes floating around in Florida so if you ever go there better get used to them. And lots of wise guy cracks about "SNOWBIRDS" & things like that. Hang in there Sergeant, Joe Manzi in New Jersey