“Power of Magnetic Healing" - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-15-2007, 12:35 AM   #1

Trailer: 2005 19 ft Scamp 19 ft 5th Wheel
Registry
Quote:
Very cool Peter.
And you guys might start to have anything that ills you clear up with the power of those magnets permeating your spices!
Oh, man, what a lot of baloney, this "power of magnetic healing" stuff. I bought a 10 foot roll of the magnetic tape I used, and I didn't need anywhere near all I had. So, knowing that magnetic forces are supposed to support better health, I made a headband with the extra.

Well, you know what happened. I usually take the bus to school in the morning, so, just like always I wait at the bus stop and the bus rolls up, I get on, and curl up in a seat and snap open a textbook so I can study. Well, this pretty girl sits down, back-to-back with me in the next seat back on the bus. The problem is she's wearing a cheap necklace, and next thing you know all I can hear is this gacking-gargling kind of sound because, wouldn't you know it, her necklace was made of pot-iron, and its snaked its way up to my headband and strangled the poor girl.

Well, fortunately, we managed to break the necklace away and get her free, but then she accused me of attacking her and the police came and, even though I explained it was just my magnetic healthy headband that caused the trouble, they cuffed me up and put me in the back of the patrol car while he questioned the other people on the bus.

Now, it being still quite early in the morning, and me having stayed up all night studying, I kinda dozed off in the back of the patrol car while the officer was interviewing the girl on the bus. Now, the police car had a shotgun in it, secured by a electro-magnetic lock. The idea of the magnetic lock is that you can't open the clamp that holds the gun unless you know where the release buttons are. Problem is, opposite magnetic forces attract and like charges repel, and the magnet on the gun lined up just right so that my headband somehow managed to release the lock.

Now the gun, no longer held snugly in place by the magnet kinda fell over sideways and went off, blowing a hole in the passenger side door of the patrol car and startling the police officer like you wouldn't believe. Well, before he could even turn around than all that loose metal from the hole the shotgun made in the door came straight at my head, changing my general appearance into a white guy with a black metallic afro.

Now the officer knew the guy he put in the back of his car didn't have an afro, and made the assumption that I must have somehow gotten out of the back of the car, pulled out his shot gun, and forced this poor white guy with a 'fro into the back of the car and escaped, so the officer wasted no time in opening up the door on the other side of the patrol car (because the door closest to him had a hole in it and was now "evidence" as far as he was concerned) to let me out.

But on my way out I bumped my head on the metal door frame and got stuck there for a moment . . .

Now, I could go on for quite some time relating the distasteful effects of wearing a magnet to encourage good health, and perhaps I am healthier after wearing it for the rest of the day until the nice engineer came and carefully pried the magnet loose from the cell bars so I could go up for my arraignment, but over all I think that any health gains I made that day were probably not worth the enormous cost of trying to live a healthy lifestyle.

--Peter
peterh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 01:49 AM   #2

Trailer: 1974 Ventura
Wow, beam me up Scotty there's no life down here. Great imagination Peter, well done !
bonnie w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 09:38 AM   #3

Trailer: 1981 13 ft Scamp / Nissan Titan
Quote:
Well, you know what happened. I usually take the bus to school in the morning, so, just like always I wait at the bus stop and the bus rolls up, I get on, and curl up in a seat and snap open a textbook so I can study. Well, this pretty girl sits down, back-to-back with me in the next seat back on the bus. The problem is she's wearing a cheap necklace, and next thing you know all I can hear is this gacking-gargling kind of sound because, wouldn't you know it, her necklace was made of pot-iron, and its snaked its way up to my headband and strangled the poor girl.
--Peter
I have this mental picture of someone with a cheap pot iron necklace touring your 5'ver at a gathering and getting stuck to your spice rack....

Great story!
2015 Escape 19 & 1997 Scamp 19
Greg A is offline   Reply With Quote