1. If you are choking on an ice cube, don't panic. Simply pour
a cup of boiling water down your throat and presto. The blockage
2. Clumsy? Avoid cutting yourself while slicing vegetables by
getting someone else to hold them while you chop away.
3. Avoid arguments with the Mrs. about lifting the toilet seat
by simply using the sink.
4. For high blood pressure sufferers: simply cut yourself and
bleed for a few minutes, thus reducing the pressure in your
veins. Remember to use a timer.
5. A mouse trap placed on top of your alarm clock will prevent
you from rolling over and going back to sleep after you hit the
6. If you have a bad cough, take a large dose of laxatives,
then you will be afraid to cough.
7. Have a bad toothache? Smash your thumb with a hammer and you
will forget about the toothache.
Sometimes, we just need to remember what the rules of life
You only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape.
If it doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it shouldn't
move and does, use the duct tape.
Remember: Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
Never pass up an opportunity to go to the bathroom.
If you woke up breathing, congratulations! You get another
And finally, be really nice to your family and friends;
you never know when you might need them to empty your bedpan.