Virtually Free Energy - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-08-2006, 02:21 AM   #21

Trailer: Former Casita 17 ft owner
Back to serious matters.

Steve, if you need an engineer to transform your visionary ideas into reality, just let me know. The following excerpts from my curriculum vitae may interest you:

----------

In 1969, while employed by General Electric Company, I invented the High Speed Chad Reader (HSCR). This invention won for me the coveted Eco-science Award from Greenpiece.

In 1975, while employed by Honeywell, Inc., I invented the System Exerciser Executive (SEX).

In 1984, while employed by MonTech Corporation, I invented the Fuzzy Logic Acronym Generator (FLAG).

In 1990, while employed by LinxTech Computer, LLC, I invented the Heuristic Extrinsic Network. I haven't run that one through FLAG yet.

----------

As you can see, I have wide ranging experience with visionary ideas. I think we'd make a great team. I invision a Fuzzy Logic Elevation and Azimuth controller using Advanced Heuristic Algorithms! for positioning of the Solar/Astral Collector Kit. This will automatically optimize energy collection from the various sources and distribution of that energy to the consumer systems.

Contact me at your earliest convenience.
Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2006, 12:18 PM   #22

Trailer: 2002 21.5 ft Bigfoot / 2003 Chevy Duramax 4x4
The dawn of a new age...
Bill Abbay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2006, 02:01 PM   #23

Trailer: 1977 Scamp 13 ft
Send a message via Yahoo to Jackie
Quote:
In 1990, while employed by LinxTech Computer, LLC, I invented the Heuristic Extrinsic Network
Morgan

Since you have already developed the Hueristic Extrinsic Network, may I assume you are working on the Energy Galvanizing Gadget.....thus, the HEN would come before the EGG?
Jackie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2006, 02:48 PM   #24

Trailer: Fiber Stream 1978 / Honda Odyssey LX 2003
Registry
Send a message via AIM to Frederick L. Simson
Unhappy

Quote:
After all, I have the heart of an inventor.
In a jar.
On my work bench.
Quote:
I have the brain of a genius and the body of a 25 year old swimmer.

They're in the trunk of my car.
Old 01-08-2006, 04:45 PM   #25

Trailer: Former Casita 17 ft owner
Quote:
Morgan

Since you have already developed the Hueristic Extrinsic Network, may I assume you are working on the Energy Galvanizing Gadget.....thus, the HEN would come before the EGG?
Good one, Jackie. You must have used FLAG to find a phrase for that acronym.

I didn't mention before because I'm inherently modest, but FLAG is a palindromic program. If you run it forward, it generates and acronym from a phrase. If you run it backward, it generates a phrase from an acronym.
Attached Images

Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2006, 04:59 PM   #26

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Send a message via Yahoo to Renee K.
I went through this over and over knowing there was an ultimate source here on this thread!
"Energy Galvanizing Gadget", and galvanizing is the key!
We, as a large group, could even boodock with all this power we have accumulated! Just the hot air would turn a lot of generators but the otherwise brainwaves (electrical impulses) galvanized, could charge all the batteries for the whole year.
I knew that this was possible because A.Einstein said "energy can not be used up, only wasted". Think of all that was allready wasted at all the gatherings so far!
Renee K. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2006, 06:20 PM   #27

Trailer: Boler 17 ft
Okay, now I'm scared. If you see a 17-foot Boler with harvest gold and orange stripes that doesn't wave back, that'll be me.

And I'll be telling my contacts on Alpha Centauri to avoid any FGRVs with solar panels that spin in the wind....
CharlynnT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2006, 08:42 PM   #28

Trailer: Casita Spirit Deluxe 2003 16 ft
Registry
Morgan’s distinguished technological career puts me in mind of my alma mater. I’m not without credentials either you know. For example; I graduated from the Florida Ongoing Research Kommunity University.

Besides being lousy spellers, when we chanted out our abbreviated college name at ball games we seemed to get into an inordinate number of fist fights.

Ah well, go figure.
I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.
Steve L. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2006, 10:12 PM   #29

Trailer: 1977 Scamp 13 ft
Send a message via Yahoo to Jackie
Quote:
Good one, Jackie. You must have used FLAG to find a phrase for that acronym.
Actually, I was not allowed access to FLAG, so had to go to the old standby program Bacchic Rabelaisian Aboriginal Ideational Noesis.......
Jackie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2006, 07:43 AM   #30

Trailer: 17 ft Casita Spirit Deluxe
Quote:
Actually, I was not allowed access to FLAG, so had to go to the old standby program Bacchic Rabelaisian Aboriginal Ideational Noesis.......
Jackie

Please be careful with that program . It is an old but powerful program that has been used very little recently. It can be dangerous unless used under direct government supervision.
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2006, 11:05 AM   #31

Trailer: Boler 1300 1977 (#2033 L EGGO)
Quote:
Morgan’s distinguished technological career puts me in mind of my alma mater. I’m not without credentials either you know. For example; I graduated from the Florida Ongoing Research Kommunity University.

Besides being lousy spellers, when we chanted out our abbreviated college name at ball games we seemed to get into an inordinate number of fist fights.

Ah well, go figure.

What a cheerleader ruckus that would have been, had you played against the University of Tuktoyaktuk in Canada's Northwest Territories -- known far and wide as "Tuk U" .
Des Nolan is offline   Reply With Quote