Fifteen things to do at Wal-Mart while your spouse/partner is taking their sweet time shopping:
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in peoples carts when they aren't looking. (the older the more interesting)
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, 'Code 3 in housewares' .... and see what happens.
5. Go to the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on layaway.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell others shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask 'why can't you people just leave me alone?'
9. Look right into the security camera, use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously, loudly humming the 'Mission Impossible' theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your 'Madonna look' using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say 'PICK ME!' 'PICK ME!'
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream 'NO! NO! It's those voices again!!!!!'
and last (but not least)!
15. Go into a fitting room, shut the door and wait a while, and, then, yell, very loudly, 'There is no toilet paper in here!'