URL123 Link is Missing - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-27-2010, 09:31 PM   #1

Trailer: Scamp 13 ft
I've had this issue across multiple systems, multiple browsers. When I click on a link to a fiberglassrv.com topic in Google search results, I get redirected to http://url123.info/56f70458

If I click back, and click on the link again, I get in no problems. This happens very frequently.

Also, Trend Micro Web Reputation blocks a 'high risk' popup window. Details here:
http://reclassify.wrs.trendmicro.com/wrson...blk=1&fc=-1
ReilleyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 09:37 PM   #2

Trailer: 1974 Boler 13 ft (Neonex/Winnipeg)
Are you logged in to a Google account? I have read that recently Google has started "redirecting" their search results through a Google page (or some other page...?) if you are logged in. Not every logged in user has this implemented on their account yet, apparently.

I only know enough to be dangerous, mind you, and don't search while logged in to Google. So I may be way off base and misunderstanding what you are experiencing. But it just so happens I was reading about this yesterday.

R.
Raya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 10:39 PM   #3

Quote:
Are you logged in to a Google account? I have read that recently Google has started "redirecting" their search results through a Google page (or some other page...?) if you are logged in. Not every logged in user has this implemented on their account yet, apparently.

I only know enough to be dangerous, mind you, and don't search while logged in to Google. So I may be way off base and misunderstanding what you are experiencing. But it just so happens I was reading about this yesterday.

R.
Sometimes, but not always.
Old 02-27-2010, 10:45 PM   #4

Trailer: 2005 13 ft Trillium Outback
Registry
Which browser are you using? Have you cleared your internet cache and/or history recently? Looks like your browser is getting confused.
1998 K2500 Chevy Silverado 6.5 Turbo Diesel, 4X4, ext cab, short bed
Curtis F. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 05:06 PM   #5

Quote:
Which browser are you using? Have you cleared your internet cache and/or history recently? Looks like your browser is getting confused.
I use a combination of IE8 and Firefox. I'm fairly certain this started before the upgrade from IE7.

I clear the cache regularly.
Old 04-21-2010, 07:25 PM   #6

Trailer: 2005 16 ft Scamp Side Dinette and 2005 Fleetwood (Coleman) Taos pop-up / 2004 Dodge Dakota QuadCab and 2008 Subaru Outback
Registry
When that happens, go back to the Google search page, and instead of clicking on the direct link, click on the "cached" link. I got to this article the same way when I was doing a google search for Kumho radial tires, and going back and using the "cached" link took me to where I wanted to be.

John
radar1-scamping.blogspot.com
Radar1 is offline   Reply With Quote