Another Walmart bans overnight parking - Page 4 - Fiberglass RV
Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-28-2021, 05:48 PM   #61

Name: CalCop
Trailer: Casita
California
So the rules state Atheist must BBQ children and have at a monthly buffet?
CalCop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2021, 06:18 PM   #62

Name: Floyd
Trailer: 2004 13 ft Scamp Custom Deluxe
IllAnnoy
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanKilian View Post
I'm an Atheist, it's in the rules.

floyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2021, 06:35 PM   #63

Name: Darrell
Trailer: Scamp 16ft
Alabama
Well I understand why some Walmart's have changed their policy.

Some community's have passed local ordnance to stop it, as many of us know. Many reasons already covered. 😠 Unluckily I met a person that was a owner of a Scamp 16 ft and on that forum that is part of the problem. At the time one of my friends wife was the manager at a restaurant, Jeff and I was having dinner there. I thought it was a strange way she parked at the restaurant until the following happened.
She plowed though the buffet and her food order. Then waited for the waitresses to be busy then bolted out with out payment or even at least a tip for the waitress. She was making her rounds around the area I live ditching on bills and moving from one Walmart parking lot to another. "This was a few years back (3-4)" She had a brand new Scamp 16 ft and brand new silver SUV, She was just ripping off everyone and giving all of us a bad reputation. In the mornings she would "do her shopping / shoplifting(???) and bolt.
In the last few weeks where I'm a LEO at there has been a few doing this too at camp grounds and streets around them "AKA" pulling in after hours hooking, up dumping ect ect then pulling out at or before daylight.
The second one I met recently in a new Scamp doing some of the same stuff. 😖😠😠😠
Which does piss me off being I've been full time in my Scamp for last 10 years over, and now if I'm traveling with mine I already know what others think and have had happening.
Darrell in Al is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2021, 06:40 PM   #64

Name: Darrell
Trailer: Scamp 16ft
Alabama
So back to the BBQ of children what do they taste like. 🤪
Dang I I really hope you was having a brain cloud response 🤔 on wording. In current times though.... 😲
Darrell in Al is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2021, 06:45 PM   #65

Name: Not
Trailer: Unknown
Massachusetts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalCop View Post
So the rules state Atheist must BBQ children and have at a monthly buffet?

Well...
Attached Thumbnails
513184064a74127d3c6bfb46bfd8eb6e.jpg  
AlanKilian is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2021, 06:48 PM   #66

Name: Steve
Trailer: 2018, 21ft escapeó 2019 Ram 1500 Laramie
NW Wisconsin
I see the cancel culture cops are hard at work again !
steve dunham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2021, 08:40 PM   #67

Name: Glenn ( second 'n' is silent )
Trailer: 2009 Escape 17B 2020 Toyota Highlander XLE
British Columbia
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve dunham View Post
I see the cancel culture cops are hard at work again !

Huh?
Old 04-28-2021, 08:41 PM   #68

Name: Floyd
Trailer: 2004 13 ft Scamp Custom Deluxe
IllAnnoy
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darrell in Al View Post
Some community's have passed local ordnance to stop it, as many of us know. Many reasons already covered. �� Unluckily I met a person that was a owner of a Scamp 16 ft and on that forum that is part of the problem. At the time one of my friends wife was the manager at a restaurant, Jeff and I was having dinner there. I thought it was a strange way she parked at the restaurant until the following happened.
She plowed though the buffet and her food order. Then waited for the waitresses to be busy then bolted out with out payment or even at least a tip for the waitress. She was making her rounds around the area I live ditching on bills and moving from one Walmart parking lot to another. "This was a few years back (3-4)" She had a brand new Scamp 16 ft and brand new silver SUV, She was just ripping off everyone and giving all of us a bad reputation. In the mornings she would "do her shopping / shoplifting(???) and bolt.
In the last few weeks where I'm a LEO at there has been a few doing this too at camp grounds and streets around them "AKA" pulling in after hours hooking, up dumping ect ect then pulling out at or before daylight.
The second one I met recently in a new Scamp doing some of the same stuff. ��������
Which does piss me off being I've been full time in my Scamp for last 10 years over, and now if I'm traveling with mine I already know what others think and have had happening.
I sincerely hope you mean "ordinance"??
floyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2021, 09:30 PM   #69

Name: Dave
Trailer: 2013Escape 21
Iowa
That’s the one strange thing about the autocorrect. Regardless of the spelling prowess of the author, auto correct changes the right word to the wrong word because the author happens to have a better vocabulary than the programmer. It makes smart people look stupid and sometimes the other way around. It’s a frustration and that’s the price of technology. Get away from that coaster wagon son, you don’t know anything about heavy machinery. I beat my wife up every morning. I get up at six, she sleeps till seven. Rich man has a bidder at an art auction. Painting on the block is worth $50,000. Bidder texts rich guy for advice on whether to bid or not. Which message did he get?
“No, price too high” or “No price too high.” Even them commas can get you.
Iowa Dave
Iowa Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2021, 12:03 AM   #70

Name: CalCop
Trailer: Casita
California
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanKilian View Post
Well...
Oh well that explains it all
CalCop is offline   Reply With Quote